“Dinner and a show...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dale City, Virginia
“Dinner and a show...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food was very good. As a bonus, received a 'show' while waiting for dinner to be served. Watching the staff start the fire on a cold, rainy evening and get it roaring was entertaining (in a good way).

Would recommend it if you're in the area.

• Visited December 2013

Warrenton, Virginia
“What a lovely time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

I live in Arlington, VA and I was determined to see the leaves before they were gone. I took a "me" weekend and it could not have gone better.

I stopped by Joe's Steakhouse on the way back from Skyline Drive (not expecting much) for a Ribeye and a glass of wine. Everything was perfect. The bar was so cozy and welcoming.
My steak was exactly how I wanted it and the conversation was so refreshing! I can't wait to go back.

Also, the stuffed mushrooms are amazing!!

Arlington, Virginia
“Great meal, friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

We're from Arlington and came to Front Royal to visit Skyline Drive. We decided to have dinner at Joe's and we were very impressed. The atmosphere was very nice, comfortable and cozy. Our server (I think her name was Payten) was very friendly. I am very indecisive and she was able to answer all my questions about the different meals. The food came out very quickly and was wonderful. My husband's steak was cooked perfectly and my pasta dish was wonderful. I would definitely recommend Joe's to anyone looking for a great, reasonably priced meal. We will definitely come back next time we're in Front Royal.

• Visited October 2013
Buffalo, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant in an unlikely place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stopped here on a road trip from Shenandoah Valley to Reading PA. We were getting hungry and most of the trip was pretty scant for places to eat. We were pleasantly surprised. Atmosphere was upscale, but not too fancy for us in our hiking gear. Service was great, we had a sweet server named Payten and she was very efficient and attentive. Food was great, especially the steak as you can imagine from the name! I would highly recommend a stop here if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Get yourself down to Joe's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

We spotted this place on our way home from a day trip and have to say it was a pleasant surprise. Considering we were only meant to stop for a quick bite to eat we ended up having a great 3 course meal.
The fantastic local Fox Meadow wine which we had with our meal, was recommended to us by our attentive waiter Patrick. It was so good we ended up purchasing two extra bottles to take home with us!
Great food, great wine and great service - highly recommend Joe's Steakhouse if visiting or passing through the Front Royal area.

• Visited November 2013