“Saturday night from Shenandoah”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
“Saturday night from Shenandoah”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Please make sure you get Peyton as your server! She is the best! She is the best waitress we ever had. She waited on us and gave us more than we wanted. The food is excellent. We both ordered their Hickory Sirloin and they had a really good special on the wines. Any bottles you purchased for take-out was half off! Absolutely the best place and we will come back again.

Luray, Virginia
“So disappointed!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been looking forward to eating at Joe's Steakhouse because their sign always has enticing specials listed. Every Sunday they advertise a $12.99 prime rib brunch buffet. They even suggest making reservations. So, Sunday, 10/20, Mom and I decide to try it!

We were so disappointed. We arrived at 1:00. There was no need for a reservation because there were lots of open tables. The buffet was practically empty. No syrup for the pancakes. Only a few eggs benedict that looked dried out. Bacon was sparse. More people started coming in so we thought for sure they would restock the buffet. No, Mom finally had to ask the bus boy if someone would bring out some syrup and bacon (the 2 items she was interested in).

The food was good although the prime rib was tough. I really enjoyed the pasta dish and the green beans. Our server was not very attentative.

Just as we were about to leave, Andy, the manager, came to our table. He was very nice and very cute. I hated complaining, but as he said, if they don't know, how can they fix it!! He did not offer to take care of our bill, but did say we were welcome to come back some time for dinner on him. Not sure if we will ever go back????

3 Thank Darlene J
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went into Joe's Food was excellent Lauren and Andre were excellent Food came out quickly and the woman with me just raved about her steak.. Was the best one she ever had. I will be going back there again when I am in town. Also bought a gift card for a future visit by my step son and his wife. It was their anniversary. Thank you for such good food and service.

Luray, Virginia
“It ain't just steak ...GREAT !!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

First time. WOW! I was invited my wife & I with good friends & owner. Tony Elar and his wife & son. We just totally enjoyed it all. I only I could recall the name of the cocktail we had @ the start. Truly refreshing. Steaks, salad, appetizers & wine all outstanding. Who made it all possible the waitress name I 'll get soon from Tony. Atmosphere relaxing as well. It was a fine dinner time in September. We're looking forward to returning SOON ! Thank You. All at Joe's. esp. waitress ( cooks, bar, bussers, & Hosts. Next on to try Woodstock location. (Original)

• Visited September 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
“Nice night out”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I just wanted to get out by ourselves one night and we stopped at Joe's. We asked to sit at a bar table, rather than in their big dining room. Her salmon was perfect, my ribs were tasty and abundant. Katelyn was an excellent server, very attentive and informative. We are sure to go back.

Visited October 2013