“Hubbys' 50th Birthday!!”

rileyville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hubbys' 50th Birthday!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

10/13/13, What a great meal we had tonight at Joe's!!! Our waiter,Trey, was great as always!! We all had a great time! Trey makes you feel right at home, he knows what you want before you even ask!! He always treats us with the upmost respect, and we always feel at home! We had two orders of the ribeye,salmon, and I had the special ny strip, great, great food! Trey also gave us a piece of chocolate cake, just simply devine!!! Don had a great day, and a great dinner!!! Thank you to Joe's and to Trey!! We also went to Joe's a few weeks ago, and I forgot to Trip. We had a great time and our meal was great too, thanks to Trey, we always have a great time. we talked about why I forgot to trip!!!! LOL, See ya soon Trey, The Millers

Maryland
“Amazing steak!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this steakhouse while on an anniversary weekend. We will definitely be back one day. The special that evening was a NY strip steak topped with grilled onions, peppers and mushrooms. One word: deelicious!! It was big enough to share and our server Tim, was more than happy to accomodate us. So much flavor and didnt need any steak sauce! You have to go for the steaks here! Service was very nice as well.

Visited October 2013
lichfield
“Good food good service”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Delicious steaks. Somewhat pricey but definitely worth it, and best of all not a chain restaurant. Huge servings (more than we could eat but very tasty..

Visited October 2013
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“One of the Best”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We just ate at Joe's Steakhouse in Front Royal. We are from out of town and the hotel recommended it. Boy was it great. I have been to over 40 countries and in every state in the lower 48. And I have eaten at a lot of places. This is one of the very best. I had the dinner special "blackened redfish" and it was absolutely excellent. My wife had the stuffed haddock and it was excellent too. All the sides were really really good. Let me tell you, I love food, I love to cook, and I especially love to eat. I would definitely come back again and again. The prices were very reasonable and service was great. Ask for Lauren, she's a superb waitress and we loved having her wait on us. Thanks to the manager, he came out and talked with us too along with the chef. I can't say enough about this place. In fact, this is the first time I have ever posted a review about a place I ate at. That should tell you something after 63 years of eating out.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch on a cold and rainy day”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had just left a cabin in a cold rain heading back to civilization when we stopped to get a bite to eat. Mid afternoon and almost no one in the place. Our server Trey was courteous and professional. For appetizers my wife had the calamari and I the pan seared scallops both were served hot and flavorful. Once we completed our house salads we went on to the entrees. The Mrs had Orange Roughy with shrimp, and I the fish and chips. Everything was once again served hot and tasty. I enjoyed my fish and chips (Chips a wee bit too salty), and the Mrs said she would have liked the Orange Roughy without the shrimp and cheese. Overall a very nice experience and would recommend it to friends or family.