“"Happy ending to a long drive"”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Northfield, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Happy ending to a long drive"”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I were on a trip to do the Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway and when we arrived in Front Royal after a 4 hr. drive from New Jersey it was time for dinner. We stopped at Joe's Steakhouse after reading the tripadvisor reviews. We were not dissapointed. Dave Steele the manager welcomed us and made us feel as if we were old friends. The service was outstanding and the food was worth the stop and reasonable for what we ordered. We will stop here again if we are in the area and highly recommend dining here if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2012

Front Royal, Virginia
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've eaten numerous meals at Joe's of FroRo. Not one has left me disappointed. Bruch: DELICIOUS! Lunch: Tasty! Dinner: SUPERB! The setting is great, the atmosphere is elegant, yet casual enough to feel comfortable in drinking a beer with your steak. I can't believe the transformation that the building in FroRo has undergone since the Dean's days. Impressive job, Joe!

Visited September 2012
Sykesville, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I were on a trip for our anniversary and decided to stop in here for a brunch instead of eating what they offered at our hotel. We didn't know what to expect as the parking lot was almost empty when we arrived around 11am. We were greeted promptly and seated. The atmosphere is pleasing—one large tastefully decorated open room with large windows and the sounds of Sinatra playing and it wasn't freezing or too hot—normally my wife needs to bring a sweater into a restaurant. All of the food that was set up for their brunch was perfectly prepared. I can't stand it when crunchy eggs and salty rock hard sausages are served at a decent restaurant. There were several kinds of potatoes, eggs benedict, country pancakes, a large selection of fruit, biscuits, sausage gravy (that was a tiny bit bland—I'm a pepper-aholic), etc. You could have an omelet (or other choice of eggs) made, with ham, sausage, onions, cheese, mushrooms, etc. There was also someone slicing pork loin and a large selection of desserts. I tried just about everything (except all the desserts) and had a hot and spicy bloody mary as well. The wait staff and other servers were friendly and efficient. We had a great time. My wife and I have had quite a few bad dining experiences—this, thankfully, was not one of them. We will be back.I have seen more laid out for a brunch but I would rather have less and have everything be edible.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Joe's Steakhouse was absolutely amazing. I'm up from Ft. Bragg visiting my girlfriend and we were looking for a place to meet my parents that was halfway between Harrisonburg and DC. Joe's Steakhouse in Front Royal did not disapoint. I had the Halibut that was stuffed with crabb and everyone else tried the salmon and the steaks. Everything was cooked to perfection and was a filing portion. The service was also wonderful as was the wine. I would highly recommened dining at this estblishment if you have the chance.

Indiana
“Nice atmosphere, good food.”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Stopped here for dinner after a trip down Skyline Dr. Very good meal with friendly wait staff and prices very reasonable for what you receive. Definitely plan a return trip the next time I'm in the area.