“Awesome prices for delicious food!”

L Dee's Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family-owned and operated for over 25 years. Serving breakfast all day. Daily Breakfast and Lunch Specials. Take out orders available. Homemade Desserts, Soups, Greek Items, pancakes, waffles, French Toast, Omelettes, Sausage Gravy, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads. No Credit Cards or Debit Cards accepted. An ATM is available on site.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

When it comes to ma & pop joints, this place did not disappoint! We were driving around on the 4th of July, and I told my husband I wanted a hearty breakfast at a local joint. Just as I was saying that, we spotted L Dee's and I said, "PULL OVER!"

As a breakfast enthusiast and being 5 months pregnant, my expectations were high. I ordered the biscuits and gravy with sausage and fried eggs on the side. I was very pleased with all my food, and even more pleased with the prices. The restaurant was clean and up-kept, and the staff was very warm and friendly, sporting festive fourth of July attire.

We left completely stuffed and satisfied with a check less than $30 for four people. This will definitely become a regular stop on our trips to Shenandoah.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The little restaurant has clearly been in business quite a while. Breakfasts are good old fashioned home-cooked and the choices range from oatmeal to a variety of pancakes to omelettes and steak-and-eggs. Delicious and I guarantee you won't leave hungry!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We read reviews for L Dee's on Trip Advisor and ate there the first morning of our visit to the Shenandoah Valley . . . and then we ate there the next three mornings! The service was friendly and fast and the food was perfectly prepared and very inexpensive. We loved the diner atmosphere and that the staff knew that we were there four days in a row. Definitely would dine there again!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Where else can you get an old diner atmosphere, very friendly service, and two pancakes, two eggs, two pieces of bacon and two link sausages, all for $5.00? Nowhere else that I know of. We tried the blueberry/pecan pancakes and the chocolate chip pancakes with the breakfast meal. Everything cooked to order and very tasty. The menu selection is outstanding, the coffee good, and the waitresses helpful. Note that they only take cash, no checks and no charge cards, but with these prices you don't need much cash. It's worth taking the short detour off I-66 in Virginia to take in this diner.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Was so happy to find this gem when I first moved to Front Royal! Now when family/friends visit, we always have to come in for breakfast! Great home cooked meal at excellent prices!