“Decent . . .”

L Dee's Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family-owned and operated for over 25 years. Serving breakfast all day. Daily Breakfast and Lunch Specials. Take out orders available. Homemade Desserts, Soups, Greek Items, pancakes, waffles, French Toast, Omelettes, Sausage Gravy, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads. No Credit Cards or Debit Cards accepted. An ATM is available on site.
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My sister and I had breakfast here. The good news is that the prices are great - we ate for a combined bill of about $12.00. Our meals were OK - not bad, not great. My french toast was made from basic store-bought white bread - thin and not very flavorful. Butter would have been nice, as would warm syrup. She had an egg sandwich, and that was probably the better choice. I'll eat there again, but stick with the egg plates.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We've been coming to the area for a few years now to do wine tours and I have to say this is always a must for breakfast. You couldn't find a friendlier staff or a better menu for breakfast. The menu covers your breakfast staples. They are delicious and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank MrRiggs
luvgreece, Owner at L Dee's Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

We are so glad to have you return to our establishment on your visits to Front Royal. We hope you will continue to come back on your future trips to town.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great local diner, friendly staff and terrific breakfast. I thought the portion size was spot on, so I'm not sure what others were expecting having read some earlier reviews. I will definitely be back for breakfast whenever I'm town.

One thing to note for out-of-towners—L Dee's only accepts cash (no credit cards or checks) so make sure you have some handy. The meals are very reasonably priced, but sometimes if you're traveling you don't always think to bring cash.

1  Thank Heather B

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your breakfast and hope to see you again on a return trip to Front Royal.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Nice local diner, friendly service, and popular on the morning we visited. The pancakes were nice, but not outstanding, the fruit cup was tinned in syrup and very heavy, and the french toast was a little on the small side, portion wise, for America!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Service and food are very good and it is spotless.