“Best in the World!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
“Best in the World!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is quite simply the best pizza in the whole wide world. Quite simply the best pizza in the world..is that 100 characters???

• Visited December 2012

Virginia
“just fine”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Friendly atmosphere. Well-patronized. Pizza toppings were very good but 'barely there sauce' and 'thin crunchy crust' were below average in my book. Not a fan.
P.S. Cash only

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank THELUCKYCAT
Front Royal, Virginia
“Small place but really great pizza!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Most people like the pepperoni and sausage but my personal favorite is the veggie. It is on the way to Skyline Drive...always crowded but fast, friendly service.

• Visited November 2012
Linden, Virginia
“Skip It; Not Good”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I have lived in the Front Royal area for 16 years. Went two times the first year and were so unimpressed we said we'd never go back. The sauce on the pizza tasted like pure tomatoe paste - no flavor - even if you get the spicier sauce version. Years went by and we decided to try it again because the place always looked crowed. 10 years later we went in and tried the pizza again one day and another day we tried some subs. I do not understand these raving reviews. I am an excellent cook, traveled all over the world, and Italian food is one of my favorites. I'm sorry but you could not pay me to go back to this place. I would buy a frozen pizza first!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Linden96
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“A Front Royal Institution”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were in the area for 4 days, just about everyone we met from the hairdresser to the bartender recommended this place. It did not disappoint. Fabulous pizza. Good vibe. Mama mia!!!!!

Visited October 2012

Been to Melting Pot Pizza? Share your experiences!