“Front Royal's VERY best!!”
Review of Vino124 - CLOSED

Vino124
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Vino124 is a casual, family-owned and operated restaurant in downtown Front Royal with a daily changing menu focused on local ingredients & eclectic comfort food.This down to earth restaurant features 3 dining areas & a lounge. The main dining room has a casual cafe feel and seats up to 20 people. The side room is a cozy spot with banquette seating and spots for up to 12 people. There are also 2 outdoor patio tables that allow for dining directly on Main Street; great for people watching. The back of Vino124 has a small, but vibrant lounge with sofa & bar seating.Our open kitchen gives our customers the ability to peek at our chefs as they work to create a menu utilizing produce and meats raised locally, as well as international cheese and charcuterie products and fresh seafood. The eclectic, comfort cuisine served at Vino124 is influenced by the staffs travels and homes in Italy, the Mediterranean, and the US Southwest.
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

What an experience! Traveling through the area - my wife and I decided to give this place a try. Such an amazing treat!! The service here is second to NONE! Our waiter was great at recommendations, the older gentlemen (I haven't seen hustle like that EVER in a restaurant!) he was master of this ship - making sure our wine glasses never neared empty and the chef - I had a unique view to watch her work - I never knew the work that went into Fried Green Tomatoes and Dubliner Cheese grits. She worked so hard to deliver some of the best food - well - I've ever had in Virginia. The Fried Green Tomatoes rank top 3 I've EVER had (and I used to live in Savannah for 4 years and have had them from dozens of restaurants across the South).

The lasagna (our friend had this) - she remarked the pasta was some of the best she's ever had (and she's visiting from NYC!)

My wife had the meat and cheese platter with home made rolls - such high quality food - and the home made rolls were amazing!

Give this jewel a try - we'll be back if we're within 100 miles of this place. Thank you for making our day!!

Also the Crios Argentina Cab was really good!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I just returned home from a weekend trip to Front Royal. After reading the reviews, decided to try Vino124 Friday evening. The food, service, and wine were even bettere than the reviews. We made reservations and returned Saturday evening, again our dining experience was superb. The food is outstanding, and the service provided by the entire staff is superb. We can't wait for our next trip to Front Royal so we can eat at Vino124 again.

1  Thank GP4231
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Wow. Amazing fare, splendid service and a more than decent, exceptionally priced wine menu. If we're back in Front Royal, we;ll be making reservations.

1  Thank ebriss
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited with Brooke, Rachael and Christian last Sunday evening May 4th, 2013. Wow, was it a treat, we actually went there looking for a tasty IPA after spending a day hiking in the woods.

From the moment that Brooke picked up the phone to our departure, it was an awesome experience. We had the carpaccio, (best ever), fish & chips (baked not fried), a few IPA's of course (Evolution Brewing #3) and a cheese plate. This is a gem, it is chic casual, little lounge in the back where the taps are, the peeps are amazing, felt that we made friends throughout the experience, how cool is that!

Go, go now, you won't be disappointed. I live in Northern VA so I can't come back often but I'll absolutely be back - our go to place in Front Royal. They have a widely varied and constantly changing menu and on occasion they have organ meat dishes with personally, I love... fresh - local - grass fed meats - what's not to like, love, indulge in.

They do not have a full bar but the wine selection is divine and the beer taps rotate through some really great choices. I grilled them on this and am convinced that when I come back they will be ready to fill a cold pint of something mirco-delicious. I am difficult to please in that regard.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stopped there for lunch

The unique menu is filled with surprises that change daily.

The food is very fresh and prepared perfectly.

I highly recommend this restaurant.