“Excellent sushi rolls!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very clean restaurant. Sushi rolls are excellent! Great deals at lunch time - offers different amount of rolls for a set price. Only certain rolls offered on the lunch menu. I would definitely recommend the California Cream Maki, the Yammy Maki, and the Miami! Hot food is excellent, also. Chefs seems knowledgeable and put on a good show.
We usually sit in the sushi bar. Sometimes the waitstaff is excellent and other times not. The staff has big turn over which I attribute to the sometimes mediocre staff service. It is not unusual to sit through our lunch and not see our waitress for a refill on drinks. Perhaps they are understaffed for lunch. None-the-less, we enjoy the food and will continue to eat there! Try it! You will enjoy!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I very much enjoy the sushi at Mikado's. It is great in the smaller front room for business meetings or at the sushi bar by myself or with my daughter! Only downside is they sometimes forget the edamame that comes with the lunch. No worries, just ask and you will receive:-)
I have never eaten in the steakhouse area, but love to watch the show put on by the chef's.
They have quite a few great lunch specials, which are reasonably priced.
Enjoy!

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This has to be the worst food that I have ever got at this place. We are regulars and always have the best food just not tonight sorry Harry you ain't got it

Reviewed October 19, 2013

A friend took my wife and I to the Mikado last evening and we certainly got more than we expected. Food was very good as was the service. Based upon this experience, we have scheduled a birthday celebration dinner for friends later this month. Yes, we will be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This restaurant has great habachi chefs who make your food right in front of you. It is very entertaining especially for children. I always get the salmon and it is the best I have had anywhere. The yumyum sauce is excellent on the fried rice and for a dipping sauce. It is not a good place to go if you are in a hurry, but if you are looking for a nice relaxing meal with family or friends, I highly recommend. Lunch menu is less expensive than the dinner menu.