“A local favorite ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My son and I are visiting my parents in Front Royal and they said we had to try this place, we were not disappointed. I had the Philly Cheese Stake and the others had Burgers we were all very happy. Fries and Onion Rings were good and the staff was friendly. So if you're looking for a great burger this is the place to stop.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

A foodie's favorite burger and the one and only 'fast food' place I patronize. Go for Cavern Burgers, fries and a chocolate shake. The iced tea is fresh brewed and always good.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in on my way out of Shenandoah National Park. Very good quality burger and price for a combo. I got a double bacon cheeseburger combo, with fruits and small sweet tea and the total was still under $8. I'd call that a good value.

The burger was very good, juicy and hot. In fact maybe a little too juicy for the bun, as I had problems keeping it together on the last few bites. Bacon was good quality as well. I'd rate the burgers in 4-5 scale range...that good. The fries were merely ok. I thought they were not crisp enough and overly salted/seasoned. The sweet tea was good but nothing that stood out.

Definitely a better place to stop than a chain...and the custard looked good...I just didn't have the time to try it. But get a burger!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

For a drive thru in or out of the town of Front Royal, I'd highly recommend this for a burger.
Made fresh to order.. you may have to pull up and wait 5 mintues for your food but it is worth the wait. Burgers & Shakes are Mouthwatering.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The treats are delicious, but the waiting is eminent ! I have never been to Spelunkers or driven by there when there wasn't a waiting line. Maybe this just denotes its popularity, but some days I just do not have the time. Good for the ones that do.