“oh, I don't think so”

Daily Grind
Front Royal, Virginia
“oh, I don't think so”
Reviewed March 3, 2009

I have finally been in there the last time. A girlfriend and I came for lunch, and we got Panani sandwiches... oh so they take a few minutes... well after 25 minutes I went up to the counter and as they saw my face, and no food on my table they apologized and said that they would bring it right out! 10 minutes after that,,, our food had arrived! The drinks were cold. The food was not for what you pay for it. The service that you also pay for, doesn't come with curtious service. No one smiles. It is dark in there, and half the time there are loud people behind the counter. NEVER AGAIN!

Bentonville, Virginia
“Satisfying lunch”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Located in the heart of old town Front Royal, the Daily Grind Coffeehouse and Cafe is a wonderful retreat. Three different soups are offered each day. Our selection, broccoli and cheese soup, combined with the Grilled Veggie Panini was the perfect lunch.

This location is smoke-free, important to those who are sensitive to cigarette smoke.

1 Thank LeoCarling