“Yum and Fun!”
Review of Daily Grind

Daily Grind
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Ohio
“Yum and Fun!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We were warmly and sincerely greeted as we entered the coffee shop. Happy and surprised that they served sandwiches - we needed dinner and today is a holiday - they were open - horray! I had the Grilled Veggie Panini (see photo) - it was delicious! Also a root beer float. Service was friendly, fast and very professional. We are in the area to backpack part if the AT they the Shenandoah. Highly recommend a stop here!!!

• Visited May 2013

Strasburg, Virginia
“Cool place to eat”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was the last place my wife and I visited on May 4th, her birthday. We had lunch earlier at another restaurant and chose to have dessert here

Best cinnamon rolls I have ever had. Great coffee.

I’m not saying it’s like going to Mayberry, but if Aunt Bea and Opie walked in the door, I would not be surprised.

I found it to be a fun place to visit with charming people behind the counter.

Other patrons were friendly and the sounds of good conversation and laughter constantly filled the air.

The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable.

I highly recommend this business

• Visited May 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
“Go for the Coffee, Not the Food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have been going to this local landmark for years. Here's my advice, go for the drinks, maybe a dessert but not the regular food. No matter what I order, it's not good. Panini's are too thin, salads have lettuce that are going bad, and the pasta salad tastes horrid. Even the soups are average or below average. Everything has that processed or out of a can taste which is why I rate the food as not to my standard. I'm just used to freshly made given we're in an agricultural area. Service is always stellar though, coffees and fruit drinks are great!!!! They carry Naked brand juices too in the cooler. Free wi-fi for customers and good music to boot. They even have a conference room you can use if needed in the back (note you will hear everything from the front though).

• Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Deaf, hearing, no matter”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Entered, and immediately, the woman noticed we were signing and she discreetly stepped away for notepad. I was QUITE impressed. Normally, we get strange stares and head scratching.

Cinnamon roll was devoured, hot chocolate tasted like Starbucks, croissant was piping hot (granted, it had just been microwaved-that's the only downfall-not fond of those microwaves yet). Nice ambience, friendly staff....just a nice and calm experience. We liked!

Visited February 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“COFFEE!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Enough said right??? Yes, if you are a coffee lover GO HERE!! They have a very good variety for every coffee lovers choices & more. It's a place you would def want to go, sit down, relax & enjoy the moments of the fresh brew!