“Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Good”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Passing through on vacation. Food was very good, cooks did a great job, waitress was friendly, place seemed clean

Visited November 2012
1 Thank qwop
HoulihansFrontRoyal, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
qwop

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Houlihan’s. We are glad that you chose to dine with us on your vacation, and that it was an enjoyable experience. All of our staff here at Houlihan’s takes great pride in providing excellent service and an enjoyable experience with us. We wish you safe travels, and hope to see you on your next time passing through the area!

Manager Houlihan’s Restaurant & Bar

“Great value, excellent service!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Houlihans is always consistent. Good food at a good value. Service is always spot on and friendly. Not usually a fan of chain restaurant concepts but this is a locally owned franchise and they do a great job all the way around.

1 Thank foodeesnob
Foodeesnob,

I would like to thank you for not only dining with us, but also taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that we consistently are able to make your experiences with us enjoyable. We take great pride at Houlihan’s in our friendly professional service and our freshly prepared food! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Surprise Birthday!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was a surprise birthday for my sister and Houlihan's let her daughter come in early and set up posters and balloons. There were 18 people and the service and atmosphere were excellent!!
Everyone ordered off the menu and EVERYONE was delighted with their food. Rebecca and Erica were awesome!! Very attentive and knew the menu...accurate description of the menu items. They also picked up on the surprise as we came in and asked my sister to come over here for a "survey". She fell for it and was led into the surprise party....it made it a total surprise!! I will be back to Houlihan's for the friendliness but mostly for the food...so many items on the menu I want to try!! Thanks!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Linda G
Linda G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Houlihan’s with us. I am very happy we were able to make the birthday surprise a success for you and your family. I am also very pleased to hear that Erica and Rebecca not only provided good service but helped keep the birthday party a secret! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Front Royal, Virginia
“I want this restaurant to succeed”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

When Houlihans first opened the food and atmosphere were wonderful.
The atmosphere is still warm and inviting however the service and food have taken a turn for the worse. I want this restaurant to get back to what it once was, Excellent Food and Service.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank abbey98
HoulihansFrontRoyal, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
abbey98,

Thank you for taking the time to review Houlihan’s. I believe it is important to hear both the good and the not so good reviews of our restaurant so that we can provide an enjoyable dinning experience to our customers. I am very sorry to hear that your recent visits with us have not been satisfying. I would like to invite you to speak further with myself or our General Manager Thomas on the subject. We can be reached at 540-631-3239. Once again I apologize that you have not enjoyed your recent visits, we would love to make your next experience with us a great one!

Fort Valley, Virginia
“Upscale Diner Food”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I really like the food. The menu was filled with tradtional comfort foods but with a new twist. The staff was friendly and attentive.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Majolicamaniac
HoulihansFrontRoyal, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Majolicamaniac,

Thank you for your review of Houlihan’s! We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us! We pride ourselves in our friendly professional service and diverse menu. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!

Manager