“Come sit at bar ask for AMY she is awesome, but they are all go at the bar”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #10 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come sit at bar ask for AMY she is awesome, but they are all go at the bar”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The food is great drinks are great . The people here are super nice clean and service is great.kids eat free when you stay at hotel. Good omelets ,fresh juice.

1 Thank Misterjacksmith
HoulihansFrontRoyal, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Misterjacksmith,

Amy is definitely AWESOME! She is our veteran bartender and can make one heck of a drink! And if that drink doesn't put a smile on your face, she will! We welcome all with BIG smiles and inside jokes for endless fun! Become one of our regulars today! You can't turn down our prices, and the options are unbelievable! Everybody may have Long Island Iced Teas, but ours can come in SUPER-SIZE! Request a Mug of our Texas Beach and you'll be smiling the rest of the night! And if you want to keep the party going, stay at our Holiday Inn and join us for breakfast! MMmm, Biscuits and gravy!! OH YEAH!!! Thank you again for all of your compliments! Hope to see you soon! I will be sure to let Amy know she's doing such a great job!

Mercer Island, Washington
“Stuffed mushrooms!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Was surprised to find a Houlihan's in Front Royal of all places! Enjoyed frequenting this place in NOLA and Charlotte and when the north Charlotte location closed shop, it had been at least a decade since now that I'd been to one.

The stuffed mushrooms are big, delicious and not to be missed. Oozing with cream cheese and chives and the horseradish sauce for dipping them is the perfect complement, and always has been. Also, try the Asian-inspired calamari.

1 Thank MASTERPC
MASTERPC,

Long time-no see!! We are so glad that you have found our diamond in the rough! Thank you for such a great review! Our signature Shrooms will put you through the roof. Not to mention, adding a Mango Rum Drop to top it off! There's no going wrong here at the Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar! Come back soon and join us for Happy Hour! These prices can't be beat! We look forward to your next visit!

Middletown, VA
“Fantastic Food - Always!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great service! Awesome food! Love the options on the menu and the desserts! Have eaten there for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank javanutt
HoulihansFrontRoyal, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
javanut,

Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar is so privileged to receive such a great review! I am so anxious to relay your message to the rest of our staff. We have been training and prepping extra lately to ensure our guests are all happy! Since you seem to be a regular, next time ask for me and I will be sure to come say hello! We love our VIP visitors, and want to spread the joy as often as possible! Thank you again for taking your time to share your wonderful experience! See you soon!

Buffalo, New York
“Real Cooking at a Chain Restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This restaurant was at the very nice Holiday Inn ( Express?) We were tired after a long day on the road and it was so easy to eat right at the hotel,
The veggie pizza was so good. The potato soup creamy and the spinach salad one of the best I've ever eaten.The only problem was that I only ordered the app. salad it arrived on a large square plate when it could have been served on a saucer.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank L M
L M,

I am so excited to write you back on your review! Why?! Because I want to say thank you on behalf of Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar! And in light of your review, we have increased our scrumptious spinach salad portion. We realize that our food is tasty and filling, but also have understood the demand of such great food. Thanks to you, we brought BIG to our plates not only in value, but size as well. We are so happy to satisfy and look forward to seeing you again!

Dullstroom, South Africa
“Great venue, soured only by a waitress”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We checked in to the Holiday Inn on the evening of Wednesday September 12 then popped into Houlihan's for a light dinner. I didn't get the bar tender's name but he was extremely polite and friendly and introduced us to Booker's bourbon - the best I've tasted! We then ordered our dinner and my steak arrived very well done, after ordering medium rare. It was meant to be a 5oz sirloin and I've had enough steaks in my time to know this was around 2oz, around 4"x3"x0.5". I called the waitress to let her know the steak was overdone (again I didn't get her name) whereupon she whipped it away without so much as an apology or explanation! The bar tender then apologised profusely, and shortly thereafter I received a replacement. The steak was great this time, but still only around 3oz. All in all a good meal, great atmosphere, some friendly staff, and some in dire need of a career change. You need to pay heed - not all of your patrons are ignorant, and if your staff are tired of the job there are plenty more to replace them.

1 Thank bestofspirits
HoulihansFrontRoyal, Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Flickrbug,

Thank you for your time to review your experience with Houlihan's Restaurant + Bar. The bartender you had that evening was indeed Brad, and he is definitely one of our best! As for the server who handled your steak, I'm not sure. I apologize deeply that she was not as attentive and welcoming as Brad! If there are any details that can help us solve this situation, please call 540-631-3045 and ask to speak with any manager on duty! We work very hard to see that all guests are getting the service and food that they favorably deserve. From your review, I can see we need to make improvements. Any information helps and we thank you very much for sharing with us! Take care and we look forward to another chance to impress!