“Our Choice for Chinese in Front Royal”
Review of China Jade

China Jade
Ranked #53 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Chinese
Virginia
“Our Choice for Chinese in Front Royal”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

My wife and I always choose China Jade when we have a hankering for Chinese in town. The folks that work there are very friendly and the food is always very good. There is nothing really unique about this Chinese restaurant, but it is very good.

Front Royal, VA
“China Jade is a staple for my wife and I...”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

China Jade is a staple for my wife and I. we love the Singapore rice noodles and the cashew crusted chicken. The owners are very nice people and I feel it's a good value as well. we didn't eat Chinese food for years until we moved to Front Royal and this initially presented the most exotic thing we could get our hands on.

Front Royal, va
“We love the wonderful manager and his wife.”
Reviewed June 17, 2009

If you are looking for tasty authentic chinese food, this is the best in town. We have tried the others, this is the best in Front Royal.

All over the place!
“Just OK”
Reviewed June 9, 2009

I remember when China Jade was a really nice restaurant. But now well its another story. The price is right, the food is ok and the service is barely adequate. ME and husband went to lunch buffet many items were low or just plain empty w/no one looking to refill. 2 buffets and 2 softdrinks was only like 25 bucks so not a bad budget lunch for those just passing thru.

N. America
“popular place”
Reviewed March 6, 2008

China Jade tends to be a local favorite especially at lunch time when they offer their buffet. I have dined here on various days of the week and each time I tend to see some of the same people! From the time they open until the time they close, the parking lot is always packed. I have been here several times for their lunch buffet. The lunch buffet only costs $6.25. It consists of two hot bars and some of my favorite selections are the fried scallops, pineapple chicken, and lo mein noodles filled with pork, chicken, and shrimp! The buffet is not huge but it is bigger than the buffet at Golden China. One thing that this buffet lacks though is a dessert bar. All they offer is one flavor of jello and some orange slices. China Jade is also a sit-down restraunt where you can order off a menu. They also have takeout which I have gotten many times and it has always been good. If you are in the mood for chinese food and your passing through stop in and try China Jade. They are also a small chain restraunt and have other locations in cities such as Winchester, Warrenton, and Manassas.