“My family loved this hotel, Very nice staff!!”
Review of Country Host Inn

Country Host Inn
Country Host Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Our family stayed at the hotel over the weekend of hurricane Irene. We evacuated from the east coast. The staff was so nice and accomadated our very specials needs. They went out of their way to check up on us during the hurricane, brought us ice and made sure everything was working great. The rooms are very updated and very clean. Honestly I have stayed in very expensive hotels but this was by far the nicest and cleanest and for a very resonable price. Very awesome experience. Thanks for everything :)

Room Tip: They are very updated and clean
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank sulaimy s
Reviewed August 17, 2011

The staff was very helpful. They provided us with bottled water in our rooms, and bought bags of ice for us since their ice machine was down. The best America's Best Value Inn that I've ever stayed at!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Clh8625
Reviewed April 13, 2011

I stayed in Virginia for a week in July 2009. Rented the room just in case I needed to keep it for my son. I checked in. Didnt stay but occasionally went to the room to relax. Went back about 2 days later, swiped the key and lo and behold, they had rented the same room to another guest. Their response was, I thought you didn't need it because the maid said, no one has slept there . . . AND!!!! Who does that, surely there were other rooms available that was not already rented out and if, not, that room was already rented.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank Lisa53487
Reviewed September 29, 2010

This is the worst hotel that I have stayed in up and down the east coast. It is not that it was the most disgusting, but it was the worst experience. The staff was not helpful at all. I called for three different wake up calls and never got one. My room has never been cleaned no matter if I pay by the week or the day. I was told that I should be responsible for my fellow employees actions even though I have nothing to do with them outside of work. I also had my stuff thrown out when I payed for a week and came back before the week was over. The bad part was they told me it was in the trash and if I wanted it back I needed to get in the trash can.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank jasonwjohnson
ABVI23851, Manager at Country Host Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2011

Dear Traveler,

Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate the fact that you took the time to let us know that your stay was not up to your expectations. We apologize for this and will certainly look into your comments and take any appropriate action. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with quality service and comfort at an exceptional price.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make any necessary improvements and will stay with us again or another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located throughout the country.

H.patel

Been to Country Host Inn? Share your experiences!