“pretty Good”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We spent the night at the comfort Inn in Franklin Va,The rooms were clean and they had a very good breakfast in the morning.I was surprised to find everything we needed for breakfast with ,waffles ,eggs ,cereal,toast ,juices,coffee,with tables to sit and talk and even a TV,it was nice.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor seems to have less noise than the 1st. floor.But there is no elevator so if you have t...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had no choice but to stay somewhere in Franklin. The first room Comfort Inn gave us smelled musty and moldy. We had them move us which was better smell-wise but half of the TV channels had no sound, the beds are only double beds and there were tiny gnats flying around the room. During our vacation we stayed in other, MUCH nicer hotels in Virginia and the price for them was on average $10 cheaper. We recommend you keep going and stay anywhere else . .

Room Tip: Skip Franklin, find a nicer, cheaper hotel in another town! (Or my husband suggests just sleeping in...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had reserved a room for 2 nights in Jan 28-29 of 2014 and because of weather issues, I was not able to travel and stay in Franklin. I was not able to cancel the first night but was able to cancel the 2nd night. I was charged for 1 night stay, even though I did not stay at the motel. I called to inquire about a refund for the night I was charged and didn't stay and was told I had to speak to Anna in the morning. The next morning I did speak to Anna and Anna said only the manager Mr. Desia could refund / reverse the charge. She said she would speak with him and call me with his decision. I never received a phone call from Anna or anyone from the motel. I called several times and asked to speak to Mr. Desia and was told he was unavailable. I could understand the cancellation policy if they held a room and had to turn away paying customer, but with them having room available, they did really lose anything by me not staying there on Jan 28. I fell is was very un-professional of management to just do what they said they would do and call me and discuss the matter. I am a Diamond Choice Privilege member, but will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is right on the Hampton Highway. Access is easy to the highway as it is only 100 yards away. There are several fast food places withing walking distance, and Applebees is just down the road about a half mile. The rooms are "ok" but there is nothing special about this hotel. The beds are not the greatest, but they suffice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Second stay at this hotel. I should have learned from my first experience when we were greater by a snake. The second stay 2 years later-- the room was musty, the carpet was dirty and I was badly bitten by bed bites on one ankle, both knees and on my back. I called the hotel the following morning and the person on duty was kind. She said she had to talk to her manager. She called back with a message from the manager " there are no bed bugs". I told her that I wanted to send pictures of the bites; she said sure so I did and receive no response from the hotel. With my persistence the manager called five days later with a nasty disposition. He basically told me to do as I please. The bites on my body were horrible because they began to blister. Word of advise -- Don't stay here!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here--I am not the only complaint of bed bugs. I stayed in room 243. The manager do...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Booked a nite here and came in late. Front staff was very nice. Room was very good for the price. Next morning left and forgot personal item. Several hours later we returned to pick up what we had left and again staff was super. No. 1 reason why I would stay here again is extremely feiendly staff!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Glad I did not go by what all the reviews said. Yes the hotel is dated but we found our room very clean & spacious with a seperate living room and kitchenette. The jacuzzi / hot tube / whirlpool was huge with a waterfall! The breakfast was very nice with waffles & sausage plus the usually continental fare. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: No elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront
Country Host Inn
Country Host Inn
#2 of 4 in Franklin
0 mi away
Super 8 Franklin
Super 8 Franklin
#3 of 4 in Franklin

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!