“hampton inn waynesboro virginia”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
new york, United States
“hampton inn waynesboro virginia”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is a fabulous place to stay....all around: comfortable rooms, gracious service, fantabulous pool, marvelous views from all the rooms and a scrumptious buffet breakfast to start your day and at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for the fabulous review of your stay with us in Fishersville! I am thrilled you were so pleased with all we have to offer, and I thank you for sharing your feedback. I will be sure to share your compliments with my staff, and we do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Morgantown, WV, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Spacious, comfortable and clean. On a last minute change of business travel plans, I was pleased to be accommodated at this facility. After locating the hotel close to where I needed to stay, I called and the hostess was able to provide an appropriate room and rate. It was easy to find, it was clean, the people were polite and prompt. I enjoyed my stay and will use this hotel again when I'm in the area. Another happy Hampton experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here in Fishersville. I am thrilled we were able to provide you with a “happy Hampton experience”, and I will be sure to share your compliments with the staff. We hope to have you back as our guest!
McConnellsburg, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We arrived at dark. We were tired and hungry. The attendant quoted a room rate. We mentioned Hhonors membership and asked if she could do better. She gave us a discount. We loved that and booked right away.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of your recent stay. I am delighted we were able to provide you with a positive check in experience. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn, and I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Elkton, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Easy access from I-81 and I-64, clean modern facility, close by Barren Ridge Vineyard, local lilly farm and Hermitage Hill Horse Stable wedding venues. Restaurants and golf courses along with historic sites a short driving distance. Near Stauton, VA and many chain as well as local quaint restaurants. Medical Center a few blocks away.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am thrilled we could be such a convenient and comfortable location for your stay, and thank you for sharing all the wonderful attractions that surround us in our little part of the Shenandoah Valley. I hope to have you back as our guest soon!
waynesboro, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The room we had was very clean.When you walked in to the room you could see and smell how clean it was.The breakfest was not the best like most of the other Hampton that i have been in. Overall it was good

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us in Waynesboro. I value your feedback regarding the cleanliness of your guest room and the quality of the breakfast. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Marysville, WA, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is located close to UVA and the staff are extremely helpful in meeting your needs. Rooms are great and cleaning staff do a fantastic job. The staff were able to provide directions to the many restuarants in the area and had many great choices. The property is quiet and located very ell to areas I had need of frequenting.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am delighted we were able to provide you with such clean and convenient accommodations. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Headed for some warmer weather, my wife and I spent a late February night at the Waynesboro VA Hampton Inn. Our stay turned out to be well worth the inexpensive price. On the downside, we found access from main road to be difficult/confusing in the heavy traffic in the late afternoon; also the temperature control in our room was barely adequate – difficult to cool sufficiently for comfortable sleeping. On the plus side, however, the front desk and breakfast staff were helpful and quite pleasant, the fitness facility provided all Precor exercise equipment (low end, some cleaning required), a comfortable and clean standard room with king bed, the complementary breakfast was up to the Hampton standard.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted you found the accommodations and the breakfast to be worthwhile, and the staff helpful and pleasant and I am sorry you had difficulty accessing the hotel because the heavy late afternoon traffic. Please know I have addressed the fitness room cleanliness issue, and I thank you for your feedback. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#4 of 15 in Staunton
Residence Inn Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!