Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
$106
$60
Travelocity
$72
Comfort Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
$94
Residence Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)
$139
Royal Inn Motel(Waynesboro)
$55
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Staunton Inn(Staunton)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
Comfort Inn(Staunton)
$109
$98
ComfortInn
All reviewsskyline driveroom was cleanthe breakfast areanice indoor poolshenandoah valleybreakfast staffoff the highwayexcellent stayblue ridgeeasy accessnight's sleepminute drivewould definitely stay here againone night staywafflesfree breakfastconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I spent longer answering the survey than checking in... The hotel staff was MUCH friendlier than all the darn answers needed to complete the survey...... When I tried to leave the survey I was prompted to use a MINIMUM of 200 characters.. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED??? I was COMPLETELY Satisfied... I am hoping this meets the 200 character minimum... otherwise am exiting...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you were 100% satisfied with your stay! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the team, and I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stopped here based on reviews of the property. The reviews were, for the most part, accurate: efficient, friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice breakfast, etc. There were a couple of issues, however. We found the bathroom door propped open with a heavy trash can. The bathroom door simply could not stay open and needed to be shimmed to be in balance. This was apparently not a new issue since door was propped open. Didn't complain as it was an annoyance but not a big item. When the heat came on in the HVAC unit it made a loud noise. At first I thought it was a tractor trailer truck in parking lot but discovered it was unit. So overall some pluses and some minuses. A very nice property marred by some preventable downsides. As noted in other reviews, there are only a couple of fast food restaurants in area plus a mediocre "deli" next door where we dined.

Room Tip: Upper floor on side away from highway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Thank you for your honest review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the maintenance issues that you experienced. Please know I have addressed these concerns with my maintenance department and we are working diligently to correct these issues. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the beds and the breakfast, and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff members as well! I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have stayed at this location several times over the past 8 years. Service has been great. I am always treated as a special guest. I have not looked to stay at other locations because the experience here has been so consistently good Breakfast is good, the check in process is painless. Clean comfortable rooms and attentive front desk staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review. I am overwhelmed with your compliments and cannot wait to share them with my team! I am thrilled we have been your lodging choice for so many years, and that we have been able to maintain consistent and quality accommodations and service throughout that time. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back with us soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Location and cost was perfect for our trip. I will stay here again. Would like the water to be warmer for my shower and the carpets cleaned. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great the first morning and then went downhill each day thereafter. Waffles were good. It was nice to have a refrig and microwave in room. Chain and unique restaurants were nearby. Cannot think of anything else to say think you ask for two many characters and do not like that this is a required field to complete...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I appreciate you valuable feedback concerning the carpets and the breakfast, and please know I have addressed these with my staff as opportunities for improvement. I am delighted that you found us to be convenient, friendly, and helpful, and please know I will share your compliments with my team. Thank you again and we look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Just stopped by chance on our way to Florida and loved it. Convenient off I81 but quiet. Helpful and friendly staff, immaculately clean, not at all shabby, and one of the most delicious and comfortable hotel beds ever. Downside is no restaurant within walking distance, but it's just a short drive to a good selection of eateries. Highly recommended. Oh, and inexpensive too.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I appreciate your recommendation on our location, staff members, and our hotel amenities. I will be sure to share your compliments with my team members. It was my pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!