“Nice Staff, but...”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We stayed for three nights. The staff were all very nice and the hotel was pretty consistent with other Hampton Inns we have stayed at. One reason we picked this hotel was that it had an indoor pool. It did not have a hot tub like many Hamptons do, and the pool water was murky so we passed on a swim. After two nights, it was apparent that housekeeping wasn't vacuuming the carpet. The rooms had microwaves and fridges. Other than that, it was okay. Nearby there is are two convenience stores and the hotel is located about 10 minutes from Route 81 on the way towards Charlottesville.

1  Thank 2collegemom
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I thank you for your honest feedback regarding the pool and your housekeeping service and please know that I have addressed these issues as opportunities for improvement. I appreciate your compliments of our staff and I will be sure to pass them along to my team members. I hope it will be my pleasure to have you back as a guest again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

As I travel I look for Hampton Inn first because of the Quality and service and the location. The Company I work for has a corporate. I also stay if it is Personal. The accommodations are always very good and the early breakfast

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a nice review. We appreciate your loyalty and we are happy that you have chosen to stay with us, whether for business or pleasure! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Very nice hotel at a great price. Near Charlottesville, but more reasonable price. Location was 25 minutes from Charlottesville and Monticello. We traveled there following day. Also, enjoyed a standard breakfast for this chain. Only problem was a very warm room. Be wary to check your thermostat at night.

1  Thank David A
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for your review of your stay with us in Fishersville. I am thrilled we were able to provide you with comfortable and convenient accommodations while visiting the Charlottesville area. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This was a very good hotel experience....heating/cooling just noisy enough to notice some during the night. Excellent breakfast accommodations and very helpful friendly staff :) The breakfast room was plenty large to hold a large family gathering, and the food choices were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your compliments on the breakfast variety and the staff, and I will be sure to pass along your sentiments to them. We hope to see you on a return visit if you are back in the area.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Nice hotel, clean, quiet, room and bathroom. Bed was comfortable. Room was spacious. Breakfast buffet was fair. Many cold foods; cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit. Hot choices were; oatmeal, scrambled eggs, waffles, bread and bagels for toasting, biscuits and gravy. No meat selections! For the location, this hotel was very overpriced. The same hotel in a larger city is 30% cheaper!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am very happy we could provide you with a comfortable and pleasant stay and I appreciate your candid review about our breakfast items. In the spirit of keeping our breakfast fresh and exciting, the Hampton brand is implementing several new breakfast items that we are rolling out over the next couple of weeks! I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable Motel and a cut above the competitors. Easy access to the highway, and just minutes from a variety of restaurants in the area. We would stay at this location again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a nice review! I am thrilled that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable and in a convenient location. I will be sure to share your compliments with my team members. We look forward to having you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is a nice quiet motel. We have stayed at this location before. Everything is clean and fresh. We always get a good nights sleep here. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate is served 24/7. The breakfast has a nice variety to choose from.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted we are able to provide quiet, fresh, and comfortable accommodations and amenities for you. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to your return visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
#6 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!