“Great experience!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Knoxville, Tn, United States
“Great experience!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel is a great choice! Staff were very warm and welcoming. Room and hotel were very clean and well kept. Bed was very comfortable, and room was very quiet. Breakfast had good variety, and breakfast area was clean and well cared for.

Thank Russell L. F
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review of the hotel! I am thrilled we could provide clean and comfortable accommodations for your stay. Please know I will pass along your compliments to the staff. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Homestead, Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here one night, very nice hotel, with an updated breakfast area. Off the interstate in a quiet area. Quite a few places to eat close by, and access to the national park, Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Room Tip: Right off I81.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted we could be a convenient location for your visit to the area, and that you liked our breakfast area too! We hope to see you again on future visits to the area.
Norfolk, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Much thanks to the hotel staff of preparing my room for early check in. I was able to make it to the wedding I was attending on time because this accommodation was made for me. The only issue that I had with the room was that the shower head was not correctly sealed which caused the bathroom floor to get wet. With this exception my room was in excellent condition.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for such a nice review. I am thrilled we could accommodate your early check in request and that you were able to make it to your event on time. I appreciate your feedback on the condition of your room and will be sure to take care of that immediately. We hope to see you again if you are ever back in the area.
Ithaca, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel is located right at the highway exit for easy travel and not too far from Crozet and Charlottesville, our two destinations. Friendly staff and very clean, quiet room. Beds are comfortable and breakfast is always good at Hampton Inn. They even served us fresh baked cookies at check in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a lovely review of your stay! I am thrilled that our hotel could be a convenient location as well as provide you with a clean and comfortable room. I appreciate your compliments on the staff, the breakfast as well as the cookies, and please know, I will be sure to pass them along. We hope to have you back again as our guest soon.
Cecilton, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Over all nice clean room, but on the small size we had the two bed room. There was three of us( 2 adults and 1 child). I have stayed at other Hampton Inns and expected the room to be bigger. Was disappointed when I asked about a larger room and was told that they only had one larger room in the entire hotel and that the Hotel was sold out for the night. I was told I had to ask for the larger room in advance but no guarantee I would get it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your candid review of our property. I appreciate your feedback as we endeavor to provide a pleasant and clean atmosphere for all of our guests. I hope you will consider choosing to stay with us again if you are in the area.
Cumberland, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good location. Was close to 81 64 and the Skyline Drive. The price was better than the other Hampton Inn in the area. It was right off the interstate. It was also close to good food locations. With easy access.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a nice review! I’m happy that we could provide a convenient location for you while traveling in the area. I appreciate your comments and will be sure to share them with my staff. I hope it will be my pleasure to have you as a guest again soon.
Fayetteville, Tn, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

everything was as we expected at a Hampton Inn. that is where we stay when we travel. Have never been dissappointed, so far. this one was especially neat, clean and the employees very professional and courteous.

Thank Janice P. C
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for such a nice review. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and I’m pleased that we were able to offer you a clean and relaxing stay. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to my team members and we look forward to having you back as our guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#5 of 9 in Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!