“Wonderful night...Just of the interstate!”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A great place of hospitality...the welcoming never ended...a good nights rest with a feeling of being home. Staff was always willing to go above and beyond, even when they were busy, which is not always something you find when traveling.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us. I am thrilled my team went above and beyond to make you feel welcomed and comfortable while here. I am fortunate to have a great team, and your comments are a nice way of showing them their service did not go unrecognized. Thank you again, and I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had originally booked the Hampton Inn in Front Royal, VA but once we got to that location they didn't have a room for us even though we had booked online in advance. We drove a little ways and found this hotel, glad we did. We were given our rooms keys very quickly and the front desk staff was very nice. We got to our room and it was very clean. About two hours later the front desk called to make sure everything with the room was ok. Pool was clean.. Had a hot breakfast the next morning. If in the area again, will def stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am delighted we were able to meet your accommodation needs. I appreciate your compliments about our front desk staff, the room cleanliness, and the pool, and please know I will be sure to pass them along to my team members. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed at this Hampton Inn while visiting Monticello. Comfortable, clean room. Convenient to the freeway and nearby dining. Skip historic Staunton, not worth the effort. Breakfast was good but eggs were awful. 25 mins to Monticello

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am pleased that we could offer a good stay that was clean and comfortable, and that we could be a convenient location too! I hope you enjoyed your trip to Monticello and please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

we had planned to stay in Charlottesville but all hotels were booked. we came upon this hotel by accident and very pleased that we did. there isn't much to do in the immediate vicinity, but lots of eateries a short drive away. its convenient location close to the highway- we were driving the skyline drive. the hotel was immaculate- spacious rooms and good facilities. will look out for Hampton inns in the future

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you so much for such a nice review! I am thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that our hotel was able to offer a clean, spacious room and a convenient location for your travels. I hope it will be my pleasure to have back as a guest again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had a great one-night stay at this Hampton Inn because we were spending time in both Charlottesville and Staunton. Convenient to both places. Right off the highway, but there didn't appear to be too much else off the exit. Good little sandwich shop next door, though. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We enjoyed a dip in the pool. Breakfast was good. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Exactly what I want when staying at a Hampton! If I'm in the area again, will definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for such an awesome review! I’m very happy that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the pool and the breakfast, and I’m pleased that you found your room comfortable and the staff friendly. I’ll be sure to pass your compliments along to my team members. I look forward to having you back as a guest!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The accommodations were great, as was the service; however, I had a problem with the fact that the door to the rear parking lot was unsecured. In spite of there being a sign stating that the door could only be opened by using a guest room key, it opened without my having to use my key - twice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your candid review of your stay. I appreciate your compliments on the room accommodations and the service of the staff. Please accept my apologies for the back door not being locked during your stay. We have reevaluated our policies and we will be replacing the sign to reflect our changes appropriately. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night here on our way through Virginia. Our plans included a visit to nearby Monticello. This hotel was a terrific alternative to Charlottesville hotels. The room was clean and comfortable and my kids really enjoyed the pool. I enjoyed a great biscuit for breakfast and a good cup of coffee.

• Stayed: September 2013
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for such a nice review! I am very happy that our hotel was in a convenient location for your trip to Monticello and that your kids enjoyed our indoor pool. I will be sure to pass along your compliments of our clean rooms and breakfast to my team members. It will be my pleasure to have you back again as our guest.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#3 of 15 in Staunton
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!