“Good Stay near Monticello”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Columbus, United States
“Good Stay near Monticello”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed at this Hampton Inn while visiting Monticello. Comfortable, clean room. Convenient to the freeway and nearby dining. Skip historic Staunton, not worth the effort. Breakfast was good but eggs were awful. 25 mins to Monticello

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for such a lovely review. I am pleased that we could offer a good stay that was clean and comfortable, and that we could be a convenient location too! I hope you enjoyed your trip to Monticello and please come back and see us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
west yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

we had planned to stay in Charlottesville but all hotels were booked. we came upon this hotel by accident and very pleased that we did. there isn't much to do in the immediate vicinity, but lots of eateries a short drive away. its convenient location close to the highway- we were driving the skyline drive. the hotel was immaculate- spacious rooms and good facilities. will look out for Hampton inns in the future

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you so much for such a nice review! I am thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that our hotel was able to offer a clean, spacious room and a convenient location for your travels. I hope it will be my pleasure to have back as a guest again soon!
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had a great one-night stay at this Hampton Inn because we were spending time in both Charlottesville and Staunton. Convenient to both places. Right off the highway, but there didn't appear to be too much else off the exit. Good little sandwich shop next door, though. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We enjoyed a dip in the pool. Breakfast was good. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Exactly what I want when staying at a Hampton! If I'm in the area again, will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such an awesome review! I’m very happy that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the pool and the breakfast, and I’m pleased that you found your room comfortable and the staff friendly. I’ll be sure to pass your compliments along to my team members. I look forward to having you back as a guest!
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

The accommodations were great, as was the service; however, I had a problem with the fact that the door to the rear parking lot was unsecured. In spite of there being a sign stating that the door could only be opened by using a guest room key, it opened without my having to use my key - twice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your candid review of your stay. I appreciate your compliments on the room accommodations and the service of the staff. Please accept my apologies for the back door not being locked during your stay. We have reevaluated our policies and we will be replacing the sign to reflect our changes appropriately. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have you back as our guest.
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night here on our way through Virginia. Our plans included a visit to nearby Monticello. This hotel was a terrific alternative to Charlottesville hotels. The room was clean and comfortable and my kids really enjoyed the pool. I enjoyed a great biscuit for breakfast and a good cup of coffee.

• Stayed September 2013
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for such a nice review! I am very happy that our hotel was in a convenient location for your trip to Monticello and that your kids enjoyed our indoor pool. I will be sure to pass along your compliments of our clean rooms and breakfast to my team members. It will be my pleasure to have you back again as our guest.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on my recent trip for UVA Medical appointments using Honors points. I stay almost exclusively at Hampton Inn's when I travel for business and have to say that this particular property is one of the very best I have ever seen. I see how they won a Tripadvisor Reward for 2013!! Seriously, the bathroom floor tile was so clean that it looked as if it was brand new!! I haven't seen bathrooms this clean in a Hampton in a very long time!! In addition, the recent renovations to the lobby and to the rooms was done in very good taste. This hotel is a wonderful example of how things should be done...wonderful staff, clean common areas, clean room, and pristine bathroom!!

• Stayed September 2013
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for such an awesome review of our hotel and thank you for sharing your feedback about our pristine bathrooms, the renovations to our lobby and rooms, and our staff members. Our team takes great pride in the property and strives to ensure a wonderful and relaxing stay for each of our guests, and I am delighted we could provide this for you. I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest!
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The common areas and the rooms were spotless! The rooms have microwaves and mini refrigerators which are great when trying to save on food costs. The pool is heated and not overly chlorinated as is often the case in hotel pools. The workout room is well maintained and the equipment seemed up to date. This hotel is one of the nicer Hampton Inns I have stayed at!

1 Thank Donald N
Thank you for such a wonderful review of our property! I am so happy that you enjoyed your room amenities and our indoor pool and fitness center. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my staff members and I look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center
BEST WESTERN Staunton Inn
BEST WESTERN Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!