“What a wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Leonardtown, Maryland
“What a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. When I arrived this past Friday, I found out I made reservations for the wrong night and the young girl, Kaitlin or Kayla (I think) told me not to worry, that I would be credited for the miss stay and could stay that evening. Her and the other girl there were so pleasant. I felt very welcomed. Please give these young ladies a raise. They know how to take care of the customers!. I arrived there around 3pm Friday, July 26. When I went into the room, I think that has to be the cleanest hotel ever. Then about 2 hours later someone called me and it was the front desk asking me how my room was. OMG! I couldn't believe they called me to ask that. Don't they know that is just setting themselves up for complaints? All I can say is Thank you, Thank you,Thank you!! That is true customer service! I will always stay at Hilton hotels if they are available. I didn't get up in time for breakfast. The only thing I would mention is maybe to at least have the breakfast last until 10:30am (like McDonalds! LOL). Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of the hotel. I am thrilled my staff could provide you with such outstanding customer service! I am proud of my front desk and housekeeping team and thank you for acknowledging them for a job well done. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
cumming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This hotel was the perfect halfway point for our family vacation to Maine. It was comfortable, clean, had an indoor pool (important for my kids) and breakfast. It was also in a convenient location -- right on the I64 and I81 intersections practically. We will definitely be staying there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you so much for such a nice review! I'm happy that the hotel could be a perfect and convenient halfway point for you and your family. I appreciate the positive comments on our cleanliness, the pool, and our breakfast. I hope you enjoyed your family vacation to Maine and we look forward to seeing you again!
Waynesboro, Va, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We reserved the room around 6pm Saturday night. before leaving NY for a 6 to 7 hour drive. The reservation stated that we would be getting a special AARP rate that would allow for a 2pm check-out, if available. Having a flat tire and having to drive slowly we arrived around 2:30am. Already having plans between 7am and 9am, we had a few hours of sleep, got up, and came back 15 minutes prior to the ending of the breakfast. Everything at breakfast was empty and/or cold and dirty tables. We then requested to have our 2pm checkout and they said we could only give you a 12:30 checkout. I asked the maid on our floor how long she would be working today and she said until 3 or 4pm. The hotel was completely full that Saturday night and I assume that Sunday night the hotel would not have been completely full. So ... , why could we not get the 2pm check out which was promised to us in our reservation (if possible) and was badly needed by us for some sleep.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank William T I
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am truly sorry for the service issues that you experienced during your stay. Please know I have addressed the issues with my staff and I am utilizing your experience as a training tool so that we exceed the expectations of all our customers, and I do apologize that we did not meet or exceed yours. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
ofallon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I think this was a good hotel good value, and always great to get a free breakfast. I would stay there again. I think this was a good hotel good value, and always great to get a free breakfast. I would stay there again. I think this was a good hotel good value, and always great to get a free breakfast. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of the hotel. I am delighted you found us to be a good value for your travels and I look forward to having you back as our guest.
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

i always love staying at Hampton Inn as does my husband. The beds are so comfortable. Breakfast is waiting for us so we don't have to go anywhere else to start our day. I can always trust that I will be pleased with a Hampton Inn or other Hilton Hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Yonder45
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! I’m very happy that you found the beds to be comfortable and the breakfast ready to go. I am delighted we could provide the consistent accommodations you can expect from Hampton Inn will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. We hope you will come back to see us again soon.
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

There were no suitable accommodations in Charlottesville, VA this last trip so I took a chance and booked a night here. I found it to be one of the better Hampton Inn's at which I have stayed. The staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating. The rooms were a good size and I had room to turn around in the bathroom without hitting something (that's not always the case). The breakfast in the AM was great as well. I just wish the hotel was a bit closer to Charlottesville. I would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for a wonderful review of our property! I appreciate all the positive remarks about our staff members, the breakfast, and our room accommodations and thank you so much for taking a chance on us! I hope it will be my pleasure to have you back as our guest again.
Cullen, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. Everything was clean and fresh. The staff are very helpful and willing to help in any way. The lobby was inviting and fresh with a relaxing atmosphere. Good variety for the breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I’m so happy that you found the hotel to be clean and inviting and the staff to be helpful and friendly. In addition, I am delighted you enjoyed our breakfast, as we strive to provide a delicious array of choices for everyone. I hope it will be my pleasure to have you as our guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340
BEST WESTERN Staunton Inn
BEST WESTERN Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!