“Not What We Expected” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Waynesboro, Va, United States
“Not What We Expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We reserved the room around 6pm Saturday night. before leaving NY for a 6 to 7 hour drive. The reservation stated that we would be getting a special AARP rate that would allow for a 2pm check-out, if available. Having a flat tire and having to drive slowly we arrived around 2:30am. Already having plans between 7am and 9am, we had a few hours of sleep, got up, and came back 15 minutes prior to the ending of the breakfast. Everything at breakfast was empty and/or cold and dirty tables. We then requested to have our 2pm checkout and they said we could only give you a 12:30 checkout. I asked the maid on our floor how long she would be working today and she said until 3 or 4pm. The hotel was completely full that Saturday night and I assume that Sunday night the hotel would not have been completely full. So ... , why could we not get the 2pm check out which was promised to us in our reservation (if possible) and was badly needed by us for some sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank William T I
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am truly sorry for the service issues that you experienced during your stay. Please know I have addressed the issues with my staff and I am utilizing your experience as a training tool so that we exceed the expectations of all our customers, and I do apologize that we did not meet or exceed yours. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
ofallon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I think this was a good hotel good value, and always great to get a free breakfast. I would stay there again. I think this was a good hotel good value, and always great to get a free breakfast. I would stay there again. I think this was a good hotel good value, and always great to get a free breakfast. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of the hotel. I am delighted you found us to be a good value for your travels and I look forward to having you back as our guest.
Nashua, New Hampshire, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

i always love staying at Hampton Inn as does my husband. The beds are so comfortable. Breakfast is waiting for us so we don't have to go anywhere else to start our day. I can always trust that I will be pleased with a Hampton Inn or other Hilton Hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Yonder45
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! I’m very happy that you found the beds to be comfortable and the breakfast ready to go. I am delighted we could provide the consistent accommodations you can expect from Hampton Inn will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. We hope you will come back to see us again soon.
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

There were no suitable accommodations in Charlottesville, VA this last trip so I took a chance and booked a night here. I found it to be one of the better Hampton Inn's at which I have stayed. The staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating. The rooms were a good size and I had room to turn around in the bathroom without hitting something (that's not always the case). The breakfast in the AM was great as well. I just wish the hotel was a bit closer to Charlottesville. I would certainly consider staying here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for a wonderful review of our property! I appreciate all the positive remarks about our staff members, the breakfast, and our room accommodations and thank you so much for taking a chance on us! I hope it will be my pleasure to have you back as our guest again.
Cullen, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. Everything was clean and fresh. The staff are very helpful and willing to help in any way. The lobby was inviting and fresh with a relaxing atmosphere. Good variety for the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I’m so happy that you found the hotel to be clean and inviting and the staff to be helpful and friendly. In addition, I am delighted you enjoyed our breakfast, as we strive to provide a delicious array of choices for everyone. I hope it will be my pleasure to have you as our guest again soon.
Haayes, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel at which I usually stay when I am in Charlottesville was booked so I chose this Hampton Inn in Stuarts Draft. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. The hotel is as good as any Hampton Inn in which I have stayed. The staff provided exceptional service and my overall experience was well above average. I wish it was located a bit closer to Charlottesville.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for a terrific review of our hotel! We strive to provide the consistent and enjoyable stay that Hampton Inn’s are well known for and I’m so happy that you experienced it here at ours. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my staff and it is my hope to have you here as a guest again soon.
Nebulis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed few nights here just to sight see the area with my spouse. I booked this Hampton Inn on-line as I liked it's location and what I have come to expect from this chain. The Hampton Inn's are very consistent in quality and score high marks for what I believe are critical factors. Good locations in safe areas, Cleanliness and comfortable clean bedding. This Hotel was on the mark in all three. The typical eateries are clustered one exit down I-64 (five minute drive) but that was no concern. Another typical Hampton Inn that can be selected in advance knowing you will get exactly what you need and expect in a hotel. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Aegir
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We strive to provide a consistent and enjoyable experience here at our hotel and we are thrilled that you had a pleasurable stay. I’m happy that you found our location, cleanliness, and bedding to be convenient and comfortable. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340
BEST WESTERN Staunton Inn
BEST WESTERN Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!