“Pleasant Surprise”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Reviewed July 24, 2013

There were no suitable accommodations in Charlottesville, VA this last trip so I took a chance and booked a night here. I found it to be one of the better Hampton Inn's at which I have stayed. The staff was exceptionally nice and accommodating. The rooms were a good size and I had room to turn around in the bathroom without hitting something (that's not always the case). The breakfast in the AM was great as well. I just wish the hotel was a bit closer to Charlottesville. I would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for a wonderful review of our property! I appreciate all the positive remarks about our staff members, the breakfast, and our room accommodations and thank you so much for taking a chance on us! I hope it will be my pleasure to have you back as our guest again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. Everything was clean and fresh. The staff are very helpful and willing to help in any way. The lobby was inviting and fresh with a relaxing atmosphere. Good variety for the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I’m so happy that you found the hotel to be clean and inviting and the staff to be helpful and friendly. In addition, I am delighted you enjoyed our breakfast, as we strive to provide a delicious array of choices for everyone. I hope it will be my pleasure to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel at which I usually stay when I am in Charlottesville was booked so I chose this Hampton Inn in Stuarts Draft. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. The hotel is as good as any Hampton Inn in which I have stayed. The staff provided exceptional service and my overall experience was well above average. I wish it was located a bit closer to Charlottesville.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for a terrific review of our hotel! We strive to provide the consistent and enjoyable stay that Hampton Inn’s are well known for and I’m so happy that you experienced it here at ours. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my staff and it is my hope to have you here as a guest again soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed few nights here just to sight see the area with my spouse. I booked this Hampton Inn on-line as I liked it's location and what I have come to expect from this chain. The Hampton Inn's are very consistent in quality and score high marks for what I believe are critical factors. Good locations in safe areas, Cleanliness and comfortable clean bedding. This Hotel was on the mark in all three. The typical eateries are clustered one exit down I-64 (five minute drive) but that was no concern. Another typical Hampton Inn that can be selected in advance knowing you will get exactly what you need and expect in a hotel. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aegir
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We strive to provide a consistent and enjoyable experience here at our hotel and we are thrilled that you had a pleasurable stay. I’m happy that you found our location, cleanliness, and bedding to be convenient and comfortable. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed 2 nights while visiting Monticello which is about 20 minutes away. The property looks new.The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Our room was clean and comfy! The surrounding countryside is beautiful. We'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2013
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us here in Fishersville! I am thrilled that we could be a convenient, clean, and accommodating location for your sightseeing adventures! We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This hotel was great. Location wise, it is a few stops down from the Shenandoah south entrance and Blueridge parkway north entrance and very easy to get to. There are tons of restaurants nearby, the view is amazing and it was easy to find. The hotel itself was quiet, very clean, had a great breakfast despite being busy, and the staff were above all, extremely friendly and polite. I have been Serving in the military along the coast for a while now, and it has been ages since I have had the down-home/midwest nature from people. These people are just like there are at home: polite, friendly, accommodating and in general just great. No east-coast nastiness at all! I kept telling my friend with me. These people are just so nice!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of the hotel! I am happy to hear we were a convenient and accommodating stop for you and your friend while in the area. I would like to also thank you for recognizing our team! They are a truly wonderful and welcoming bunch, and I am pleased we could share our southern hospitality with you. We thank you for your service to our country and we hope you have a wonderful Independence Day holiday!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is quite nice. Although upon approach, it looks like parking is inadequate, there is much more parking in the back. Once you have your room key for access, the back door might suit you better. The lobby is inviting. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean. Breakfast in all Hampton Inn hotels is good. The fresh waffles you make yourself are a big plus compared to their competition. Although a little pricy, all hotels in Waynesboro are, however this one is one of the best hotels in the Waynesboro, Virginia area. I recommend it to anyone on a business trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation of the hotel! I am thrilled you found the accommodations to be comfortable and inviting, and the breakfast fresh and delicious. We look forward to having you back as our guest on your return trips to the Waynesboro area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center
Days Inn Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
#3 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!