“Extremely comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Haines Falls, United States
“Extremely comfortable”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This hotel was great as far as accommodations, breakfast, and fitness center. The room was very comfortable, the fitness apparatus was outstanding, and the food served at breakfast was great. I would encourage anyone to stay at this hotel for business or pleasure,

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of the hotel! I am delighted you found the accommodations and amemities so pleasing and comfortable. I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed for 5 days. Clean,quiet, convenient to restaurants. The rooms are nice. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker, nice TV with DirecTV and many channels. Stay was friendly and efficient. Sweet breakfast lady....if fact one of the nicer breakfast areas I've seen.
We will definitely go back when we are in the area. Winner!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments about your stay with us. I am thrilled we could provide you with "winning" accomodations and service! Thanks again, and I look forward to having you back as our guest.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights recently. Very nice property, spacious rooms and a reasonable value. Our room had microwave, fridge and coffeemaker. Good channel selection on the large, well positioned TV (DirectTV). Rooms were clean, very quiet and reasonably comfortable, Check-in and out were fast and painless.

Breakfast was above average for hotels in this category. Sausage and eggs, waffles, fresh, hot sweet rolls, bagels and juice. Nice seating area for breakfast just off the lobby with tables and a large community table. Nice selection of fresh and hot coffee all day and night. The had what appeared to be a nice and clean indoor pool and exercise room, although I did not have time to try either of those amenities.

Only two negatives to the trip - elevators were dusty and dirty, but one doesn't spend a lot of time in them. The king-sized bed in our room was somewhat hard and lumpy - no pillow top here - although all the bed linens and duvet covers were clean and fresh. It was a minor annoyance, but if you are used to a soft pillow top or memory foam mattress at home, you should be aware and ask if they have something more to your liking.

All in all a very nice hotel offering a reasonable value for a weekend visit to the area. I will likely stay here again when i return to the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review of the property! I am delighted you found most everything to be well appointed and accommodating, and please know I will address the dusty elevators with my staff. We are currently in the process of replacing mattresses, and I am sorry we didn’t have that accomplished before your recent stay with us. Thank you again, and I look forward to having you back as our guest.
Lebanon
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I greatly enjoyed my recent stay at this hotel. The rooms are always very clean and the staff is great. Megan and the rest of the front desk staff always welcome me with a smile and are always willing to help. The breakfast area is always clean and well stocked. A+

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding the hotel and the staff, and a BIG thanks for recognizing Megan and ALL the staff for a job well done. They are a great team and I am delighted they could provide A+ service! I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family and I used this Hampton inn as a stop over as we traveled south. It's situated relatively close to 81 but is tucked away from the main highway so you don't get a lot of highway noise. Great views of the shenandoah valley around the hotel. The room was clean and the staff was nice. The hotel was great but the breakfast was not good. We came down a little late 8:45-9, the breakfast area was packed, there wasn't enough seating so people were standing. They were out of some of the cereals, there was no bread, limited begals and no yogurt. They brought more yogurt out but the other things remained empty. I would rate this hotel as an excellent if it wasn't for the breakfast and even that would have been OK (it's a free breakfast) if they had refilled everything.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the hotel and the staff. I am delighted you enjoyed your accomodations here in Fishersville! I also want to thank you for pointing out an area of opportunity for the breakfast bar, and please know that we will work diligently to improve our restocking efforts. Thank you again, and we look forward to having you back as our guest.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 4, 2013

overall, very much enjoyed our one night stay here. The accessible room was a nice size, not as large as some other ones I've seen, but certainly large enough with plenty of floor space. This hotel uses bed frames that have actual bed legs rather than bed boards. More and more hotels are beginning to use bed boards that go all the way down to the floor around the bed, which makes it impossible for anyone needing the assistance of a hydraulic lift to get in and out of the bed without propping up the bed itself, which usually requires the assistance of someone from the hotel. Very big kudos to the management of this property for still using bed legs in their accessible rooms!

There's no restaurant on-site and nowhere within easy walking distance, but there is a variety of places that deliver including a very nice Italian place that had a very large selection.

Very friendly staff, comfortable room, a great selection of television channels as well! If you are in the Waynesboro area and need an overnight stay, this is a fantastic option

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Blaslo
Maryland
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This Hampton Inn is fresh and new and very nicely planned out. The lobby is cozy, with a fireplace. the breakfast area is nicely furnished with upholstered chairs and banquettes, as well as the tall communal table.
My room was large and overlooked a farm across the road. Every inch was spotlessly clean. the bed was comfy, and like all Hampton Inns, the linens fresh. There were charging ports all over the room. The room also had a fridge and microwave.
Breakfast was spread out to avoid any morning traffic problems, and all of the usual items were fresh and tasty.
the location is remote, but not far to Staunton or I-81. You could easily tour and dine in Staunton and are about a half hour to Charlottesville.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank theatermomMaryland
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#4 of 15 in Staunton
Residence Inn Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!