“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Hillsville, Virginia, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food at LakeView Restuarant close to the Blue Ridge Parkway in wonderful Fancy Gap, Virginia is a delight. The staff are friendly and the food is great too!
Good prices.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DessieDenise

Beverley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, good value, lovely staff.”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Couldn't see the lake, but we enjoyed our meal. Two courses for two people with one glass of Sprite for $25! No alcohol is served as this is a dry county and a man walked in with a gun on his hip but it all added up to a great experience! (We are English so the gun bit was exciting!). The peach cobbler was amazing!

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Best fried chicken ”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

When driving to Myrtle Beach, our departure time from Toronto is based on when we will arrive at Lake view restaurant. Simple, home cooked, awesome food. I stuffed my face with the fried chicken until I thought I was gonna die.... Then the evil temptress they employ as a waitress told me they had fresh homemade apple pie with ice cream.... So I had that too. If I died at that moment I would have died a happy man.

2 Thank Sam W
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious Breakfast on the Parkway”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stopped in Sunday for breakfast while out riding on the parkway. The food was good, we got it fast, the place is cute and the waitresses are friendly. Will go back again!

• Visited March 2014
Norfolk, VA
“Awesome Diner Along the Parkway”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I visited on a Sunday of a holiday weekend and the place was jumping. There was a wait for tables, but seats at the bar. The staff was frantically hustling to successfully take care of everyone, but they managed and did so while remaining friendly and upbeat. Service for those of us at the bar was by committee, whoever was at the bar/window for some other task checked with us at the bar and handled whatever we needed right then and there. Between order, food, and refills, I had four different waitresses during the visit. The service was awesome.

The menu was that of a basic country diner, with something to appeal to everyone who pulls off the parkway for some chow. My food tasted great. The other orders passing me on their way to other tables looked and smelled awesome. I overheard plenty of other guests raving about the quality of their meal, with no one appearing unsatisfied.

This place was definitely a great find just off the Parkway.

• Visited July 2013