Stay at the Westin Tysons Corner often for business. Like the location, as it's close to Tysons (free shuttle to/from hotel) but not so close that you get stuck in all the famous Tysons traffic. Older hotel (used to be a Doubletree), but they've renovated it pretty nicely. Can't beat the Heavenly Bed, but the food is pretty expensive and all the parking is outside (not fun during winter there). High speed internet is pretty bad (very slow speeds most of the time).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin