Stayed one night on a business trip. Check-in took a while at the front desk b/c I requested a quiet room and the clerk was trying to accomodate. To his credit, he did get me a quiet room on the 8th floor (away from elevators and not facing the interstate highway). It wasn't completely quiet, as you can hear doors slamming in the hallway, but it was probably the best he could do. My corp rate of $179 included a free continental breakfast buffet, which was excellent. Service was top notch. The Westin bed seemed to be a little "hard," not the way I remembered it, so I didn't sleep as well as I usually do. Also, the bathroom is kind of small. Fine for a solo traveler, but the space would be tight for two people to use the sink/mirror. This is clearly a renovated property (ugly on the outside), but they did a decent job. Flat screen TV in the room. Overally, a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin