We stayed at this Westin last weekend and had a very enjoyable stay. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I enjoyed the toiletries and the rain shower head which had great pressure. The staff at check-in were super friendly and made us feel welcome and at home from the moment we walked in. The pool area was clean and well-maintained.
My only complaint was noise from the parking lot during the night (other guests being very loud after a football game) but clearly not a fault of the hotel itself.
We'll definitely stay here again when in the Tyson's Corner area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin