This is hotel is no where near Westin standards. The staff, although very friendly, was not very knowledgeable about the hotel shuttle, (stuck at the Metro stop for 45 minutes because of inaccurate information), local area, cabs, etc. The rooms leave a lot to be desired. The carpet was stained in multiple places with a questionable substance and paint was peeling from the ceiling of the bathroom. There is also a local clientele that hangs at the bar which seemed to have been shady in manner and made one feel very uncomfortable, something I'd expect to see if staying in a red light district. Only had breakfast at the hotel which was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin