I have stayed in Starwood properties previously but I was a little apprehensive booking this Westin, as I had seen some negative reviews. I decided to book the hotel as they were offering a great discount on the hotel website. I booked two rooms and upon check-in, we were placed on an upper floor, as we had requested. The heavenly bed and flat screen tv were a welcome sight after our long drive down to VA. The room was immaculate and filled with light from the large window, which also gave us a great view of the area. Our room had contemporary decor, with dark wood furniture. It was spacious and comfortable and equipped with an iron, which came in handy.The bathroom was very clean, stocked with my favorite Westin products and the oversized showerhead was fabulous. At night it gets a bit dark, and the room could have more efficient lighting, as the lamps were a bit dim. It's a minor flaw in an otherwise well designed room and the only thing that I felt could be improved.I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again when I visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin