Just stopped for the night, but wished we could've stayed longer. The hotel is very clean, the beds extremely comfortable, and the rooms spacious. Awesome shower too . All this and dog friendly
too - for under $100 a night! Will definitely return when in the metro DC area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin