This is a great Hotel right outside of Washington D.C. They offer a free shuttle service to the Metro so you do not have to worry about trying to find parking in D.C. The hotel was immaculate and well staffed. The beds were comfortable and not too soft or hard. The bathroom was large enough to easily shower and dress in. The single serve coffee pots use Starbucks coffee which was much needed on this trip.
The hotel is off of several major thoroughfares which makes it easily accessible. The last time we travelled to DC we stayed at another hotel in downtown DC. We paid a much higher price for a lesser quality room. We booked this hotel because we were only staying one night and we were on a budget. What a great surprise. The Westin is the way we will go from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin