First, I have to give the front desk people and all the staff credit, they are so friendly, make your stay hassle free, and create a very friendly atmosphere. Fast room service and fast check in and out. The location is great because it is right near the mall Tysons one and two and a lot of good restaurants. Even though tysons has midnight movies the price was better in the hotel room and good options for people who want to rent one and stay in. We couldn't find much info on their restaurant so didn't eat there till breakfast. The bedroom was clean and the bed is comfortable (the bed always matters to me so if you are debating on that know it is soft but firm enough and has nice sheets and an awesome comforter.) The bathroom is just average but fine. The breakfast was very good and a nicely decorated place. The hot tub is awesome but bad luck for us there were a lot of kids in the pool so it was loud. That's just luck of the drawl, not the hotels part. The only two things I didn't like are that 1. we had to move rooms cause our room bathroom light was broken, which doesn't matter to me but the new room had no water bottles waiting like the last one did. Its not a big deal because the hotel I am sure would have gotten us some right away if we asked. I was just sad when I woke up wanting it haha.. and 2. There is no ipod music player or docking station which I usually use at hotels for my iphone to charge and play music. Once again no big deal and not a thing to hold against the hotel. Just worth knowing. Overall we had a great weekend and I am glad we stayed there. We also went to the Greek restaurant Nostos near by and it was excellent soup and salad and cheeses. Cheesecake factory is close too. As for this hotel: For the price, staff, comfort, and hot tub I will definitely stay there again when I want a weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin