Staff at the front desk, breakfast buffet were very professional and attentive. However the hotel room was just ok. Spent 4 nights in 5th floor room facing the interstate. Overall the room was small, not as expected with Westin and small than I usually find with another national brand. Bath again was very typical, nice but not what I would describe as upgraded class. It was clean and all in working order. Breakfast buffet included in the corporate rate, but at listed price was very expensive $18.95+tax and similar to other breakfasts provided at other mid/moderate hotel brands - pastry, oatmeal, saugage/bacon, potatoes and fruit.
I would recommend and advise while it is nice with a great staff, it is not what I would describe as upgraded, upscale rooms as I expected from the name recognition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin