This is a nice Westin, right off of 495 in Tyson's Corner. It's easy to find and the rooms are clean and well kept. The restaurant is decent...small menu but the food is good. And sometimes they offer a jazz trio during happy hour.
Front desk service has always been prompt, courteous and professional. But a few things are missing from this hotel. First, there is no Club Level...it's surprising because the Sheraton right down the road has a great Club lounge and you'd think for competition, the Westin would have one too. They do have a brief wine offering in the lobby one evening a week, but it's not comparable to a Club Lounge. Second, as a Platinum guest, I've never been upgraded to a suite or bigger room. I've stayed here before and have not received any upgrades then. Unlike the other Starwood hotels in the area, this one doesn't seem to pay as much attention to their preferred guests.
The gym is pretty good (both cardio, weights and nautilus machines...and there is also a pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin