For Christmas with the east coast family, my daughter, husband, service dog in training and I stayed for 6 days at the Westin Tyson's Corner. The staff was extremely friendly and nice.
The hotel is a business-oriented hotel. Considering it was Christmas, it was not full and there were many families with dogs.
I reserved a one bedroom king suite which was only $40 more than a room with 2 queens. There was a Heavenly Dog Bed waiting in our suite with a dog bowl and poop bags. Oddly our suite was a "Workout Suite" complete with full size treadmill, a Pilates set up and a giant workout/yoga ball. I travel a fair amount and have never seen a "Workout" room. The king bed was extremely comfortable. The sleeper sofa not so much.
The location is excellent with easy access to many highways, a luxury mall nearby, and other shopping close by.
We would definitely stay here again. I rated it a 4 because while it is a very nice hotel it is not particularly special. The Christmas rate was excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin