We stayed at the Westin in Tyson's Corner in September for our anniversary and we loved it! This was our 2nd stay here. I love this hotel because we get to bring our mini schnauzer with us. He is diabetic and we needed to store his insulin in a refrigerator. The hotel service came in and installed a mini frig in our room at no additional cost. Our first stay here - our dog had a big fluffy pillow to sleep on. In our 2nd stay - he did not :(. We inquired - but the hotel had all pillows occupied in other rooms. The room service is "excellent" - always accommadating to our needs. The restuarant in the hotel is "excellent" as well. We will be staying here again on our next anniversary! :) This hotel has free parking, a huge mall within 5 minute driving distance, just off I-270 for anyone taking a trip down I-270.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin