We were in the older portion of the hotel. I have some difficulty walking., So Rooms were far away from eleveator and lobby for me. Bathroom was small. No ventilation in bathroom, ( no fan in bath)
Evidently not much insulation to prevent hall or room next door noise. We could hear word for word all Conversations. We also heard a pair of dogs barking off and on all evening. There was ants in our unit. No breakfast, no free Internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin