I generally like Westins which is why I have a SPG Amex. They tend to have some style and quality appointments. Not this Westin. My room defined cookie cutter banality and was dated, the hallway carpet on my Starwood Preferred floor was soiled, traffic noice was prevalent, and overall, the place was unpleasantly smelly. In spite of those "issues", I might have been ok if, when I opened the honor bar, I found some snacks. Nope. Empty. When I went to the lobby to ask why, I was told "we don't do that anymore.". So, in effect this hotel is about two steps below an average Holiday Inn. Perhaps it's time to badge this down to a lower end SPG because it's clearly not a real Westin. One positive note: the staff with whom I interacted were all very courteous and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin