The rooms are really nice. They are clean, have nice bathrooms, comfortable beds, and flat panel TVs. My only complaint is its 2012, we're in the Internet capital and they are still charging $10/day for Internet access. The worst part is it locks to your MAC address so that's one device for that money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin