Usually like to travel Starwood for points purposes. This place is fair--sort of a faded ex-athlete. It once was likely first-rate, but now belongs on the bench. The rooms are standard fare, nothing special, and not the cleanest I've been to. Fine for business travel, but having stayed here and at the Ritz, I'd choose the Ritz if price is not an issue for you. You just feel like it's an ok place despite the best efforts of the staff.
One note: desk staff was super courteous and made me feel at home. If I could give 3.5 stars I would, and they are the biggest reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin