I'm an SPG member, so get the niceties when I stay in their hotels. This hotel lives up the reputation. The lobby is comfortable and has that seductively lit quality that Westin has figured out in some of their hotels. It is not as grand or as new a facility as others I've stayed at, but the rooms have the standard Westin combo of amazing beds, good workstation, updated bathrooms and modern, sleek if somewhat personality-free furnishings, leaning pleasantly toward the masculine.
I like: the gym, the sushi, the location (for its convenience, but otherwise it's pretty dull) and in particular the management of the hotel. They were kind enough to send me a handwritten note upon check-in inviting my feedback, and to ensure a nice start to my stay sent up a little dessert plate, which this too-fat-cat purred over. Thank you, Shauna. Keep up the good work...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin