This is a very old hotel that has been renovated. The elevator was slow and very small. The staff was able to put me in a quiet room at least and it was fine. Nothing super exciting but not bad. The room service was pretty bad - got my order wrong the first time and then when it arrived it looked and smelled gross so I couldn't really eat it. Breakfast was okay. Overall I much prefer other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin