Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$119
$97
$77
$75
$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$135
$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$191
$170
$185
$154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$73
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
$80
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parkcorner roomevery hournice hotelfull service hotelparking garageweekend staydc areabreakfast buffetfront desk staffgreat ratehot tubmetro stationup to datebusiness travel
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I requested and got a room on a low floor, i.e. room 245. View of the Porte Cochere roof, otherwise some nice trees, but that was my fault for requesting the low floor. Barely stayed there, anyway.

Nice clean room with a King size bed, extra pillows, and a thick comforter. Had to turn the A/C up warmer, the room was so cold...though that was welcoming after a hot day touring the area!

Bathroom very clean, shower had great pressure and got hot very quickly. Lots of towels and great little toiletries. I brewed myself some coffee using the included coffee maker.

I didn't use any ground floor facilities i.e. restaurant/bar, but they all looked and smelled good. Front desk staff very friendly, keeping with the Marriott tradition.

I could hear the kids next door yelling and screaming, and their mom had a coughing fit later that night, through the connector door even though mine and theirs were closed and locked...I assume the crack under the door must leak sound through. I parked in both the side lot, which is open and a little dark, as well as the rear parking garage which had a lot of space. Both were free.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Really impressed by this hotel.
Didn't expect it to be that good for 3.5 stars...
I hot a room on 10th floor -great view from the window. Everything is very clean, comfy bed... They have something called antiallergic room- the is clean all the time by special system in your room. Parking is free.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten their often for brunch with friends. The Brunch buffet is generous and the made to order omelettes delicious . Service is wonderful . Salads are also good. Variety of choices. Easy parking and access either as a hotel guest or separate diner.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We spent one night at the Falls Church Marriott, but It was a very good night. The Hotel was clean and beautifully decorated. The staff was friendly and helpful. My main issues was the hotel knew we would be 2 bus loads arriving for dinner and we had only one waiter for the entire restaurant. A manager did come to help but they were both overwhelmed.

The room was clean and true to the Marriott brand. The bed was very comfortable. and we had a lot of room in the bedroom area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

I reserved two rooms here on our way back home to Connecticut from Myrtle Beach. When I booked the room, it was listed as "2 Doubles or 1 King", so I assumed the reservation software, seeing that I had listed 4 persons per room, would automatically assign us doubles. Wrong. When you book through Marriott's website, assignment is made based on your preferences in your profile. So, now I know, and you do too. The gentleman at the front desk made an honest effort to find rooms with doubles, but no such luck. We did get rollaway beds, which were set up in the room even before we arrived. My daughters report the veds were comfortable.

The rooms are nice, clean and modern, but lack space to store clothes, but not a huge deal if you're staying a night. We didn't have an opportunity to use any of the amenities.

Though, when we got to our room on the 11th floor, we were surprised to see our room had an outdoor patio. Completely unexpected.

We had a small maintenance issue, but staff was right on top of it. I'm only mentioning it because of their responsiveness.

Access to and from the Beltway is a snap.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family