“On the high side of Marriott.”

Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Falls Church
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Sitting in the Ellipse bar writing this review. My wife is attending a Nikon Camera Class in the hotel so it made sense to stay here. The Hotel is a step above the average Marriott, the rooms are nice and quiet, the restaurant has a good buffet with eggs cooked to order. The Fitness center is well appointed and fairly clean. There are many places to sit and relax on the lobby level.
Would definitely stay here again if in the the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thanks very much for your observations. I hope your wife enjoyed the Nikon event! I am glad to see that you felt we were a "step above", and I look forward to doing even better on your next visit.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had the good fortune to stay at this lovely Marriott in Falls Church this week and it was most enjoyable! The staff was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable; rooms were well appointed, updated and quiet, and location was excellent! It only took me 25 min to get to Reagan during rush hour!! I attended a meeting of over 350 people and the conference facilities were excellent! I was amazed at how quickly the staff handled lunch for so many people and the food was excellent! Looking forward to booking this one again soon!

Room Tip: Manay places to eat in the surrounding area if you want to get out! Great on site parking in a wood...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your stay. It is great to see that your stay and the event you attended went so well! I will be sure to share your experience with our staff as well. Your description of our location as an "Oasis" is very apt, I think. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This hotel is in the center of Fairview Park. The area is beautiful and you can't beat the location if you have business with any of the companies in that area. If you like jogging, there is a 0.5 mile trail that goes around the park.

Room Tip: Pick the corner room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your observations. It is great to see that you were able to enjoy our little slice of nature tucked away in a park-like setting but just off the beltway! And if you enjoy jogging but it gets too cold out, we've added some new equipment in our health club so you can stay inside!

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference this past weekend and was pleased with the hotel. The room was clean and fairly quiet. The staff was friendly. The parking garage was free which was a nice addition. There were trails all over the area to run on. Very nice location. I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad to see that our free parking and jogging trails were a good value for you. We will look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Right off Route 50 and the Beltway so very easy to get to. Clean hotel, nice staff, comfy room. Plus it was busy downstairs but nice and quiet upstairs. Probably the quickest check-in and out I've every experienced. Parking seemed a little tight.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your observations regarding your stay. I am sorry for the parking to appear tight. We do have a large parking garage that connects to the hotel that is complimentary I am sorry we didn't do a better job of communicating that. I appreciate the kind word about our staff and the ease with which you were able to check in. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

First, they upgraded us to a mini suite for my birthday. The shower has a rain head and the water pressure? OMG, awesome. We've only been here 24 hours but I've been in that shower multiple times because it's just that good.
The restaurant for some weird reason is closed in the evenings on weekends, but you can order from the lounge/bar area. I got a bowl of crab & corn chowder for an appetizer. Tons of crab, roasted corn, some potatoes. It was yummy. Served with cold, hockey puck cheese biscuits that we didn't eat. For my entree, I got filet mignon with roasted fingerling potatoes and whole green beans. The sides were yummy. The meat was supposed to be medium well but it was severely over cooked. The sauce was great. My hubby got the rib eye with mashed potatoes, medium rare. His was perfectly cooked.
The bed, oh man, the bed. THE MOST comfortable bed ever in a hotel. EVER. Seriously. Ever.
The breakfast this morning was just out of control in all the best ways. Omelet station with all kinds of fillings. You can choose between egg beaters, eggs, egg whites, and even fresh cracked eggs. I posted pictures. There is also the choice of soy milk with your breakfast, just ask.
This was a getaway for me and my husband, next time we'll bring the kids.

• Stayed: October 2013
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words regarding your stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the room and our restaurant. I apologize for the disappointing cheesy biscuits, though! They are usually much better.... We look forward to your next visit (with the kids!).

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Good Location, ample transportation options, clean rooms but !!!!! NO Microwaves or Mini Fridges in my room, I was stunned. Even the budget motels offer these most basic options. Oh well, just a another surprise for a weary business traveler.If you don't need these options your good 2 go.....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your observations regarding your stay with us. I am very sorry to see that were was confusion over refrigerators and microwaves. We have plenty of both available upon request, and I regret that we didn't make this fact more clear. Thanks for letting us know, and we hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Falls Church
The Westin Tysons Corner
The Westin Tysons Corner
#4 of 15 in Falls Church
Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax

Been to Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park? Share your experiences!