Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
$121
$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$114
$91
ComfortInn
$187
$169
$159
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
$95
$83
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
$109
$104
$90
Stratford Motor Lodge(Falls Church)
$79
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parkcorner roomevery hournice hotelfull service hotelparking garagedc areabreakfast buffetfront desk staffgreat rateweekend staythe dunn loring metro stationmini fridgeking bedbusiness travel
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Another of many well run, large, corporate Marriott hotels. Romm was very pleasant, nice lobby, helpful staff. There is a free shuttle on the half hour to area corporations and the DC Metro. Overall good hotyel in a location that provides easy accessto the DC Metro.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jan_from_Atlanta
FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your comments about our Falls Church hotel. It is great to see that you found value in our shuttle and our proximity to Metro. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I spent 2 nights here on a weekend and had a very enjoyable stay. The front desk staff, especially Jonathan, were quite friendly and helpful in making this Platinum member's weekend relaxing. The hotel has an indoor pool and 2 fitness areas, the larger one closes at 11 PM, the smaller one is open 24 hours/day. I also partook of the buffet breakfast and was quite satisfied since they had smoke salmon as one of the items on offer. Finally, parking is complimentary, unlike its sister hotel at Tysons Corner which is only approximately a 10 minute drive away.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and Jonathan from our front desk. I will be sure to share your comments with him! I very happy to see that you were able to take advantage of our great breakfast buffet as well as the free parking.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights (Friday - Wednesday) in early October. This is a nice property. The lobby is large, updated, and well maintained. Front desk staff are satisfactory and effective, but not the warm and fuzzy types (at least not the ones we encountered). The rooms are nice, on the small side (but that's expected in this area). The location is great if you have a car - right off the Beltway (I-495) and Rt 50; convenient to routes to areas. Hotel restaurant is pretty but overpriced (as expected). We paid weekend rate for the first 3 nights (a good value for the area) and then used Marriott Rewards points and e-reward for the 2 weeknights. So a good value. And parking is free!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments about our Falls Church hotel. It is great to see that you were able to get a great weekend rate as well as take advantage of your Rewards points for this stay. We agree that this, combined with free parking, is a great value in this area! We want our team to strive to be better than satisfactory, so thank you for letting us know! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Believe this was my second time in the hotel. Overall, it is a good hotel, I did have a minor issue in that the non-smoking rooom smelled like cigarette smoke in the bathroom. I think it was probably a ventilation issue and m entioned it to the front desk as I checked out. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable, They will charge for internet wifi. I did not see an in-room safe. The hair dryer was in the closet with the iron/ironing board.

Room Tip: The rooms at t6eh end of the hall appear to be a bit bigger.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding our Falls Church hotel. I apologize for the cigarette smell that you found in the room. Our hotel is entirely non smoking, and I regret that your room was not completely fresh and ready for you. I am confident that future stays will have better results. When your travels take you back to this area, I hope that you will contact me directly and I will ensure that we let you try one of our PURE rooms at no additional cost.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I stay here when I'm in the DC area visiting my daughters. It's a very nice hotel in a peaceful location. Hotel looks newer, always very clean and the staff is excellent. Sometimes I arrive late always get a quiet room so I can sleep in a bit. Weekend and holiday prices are a superb value for this level of quality.

• Stayed: August 2012
FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to see that we were able to provide a great stay and a great value on the weekends! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to see your daughters!