Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
View Hotel
Quarry Inn Motel(Falls Church)
Good 3.5/5
    Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
    Good 3.5/5
    Governor House Inn(Falls Church)
    Very Good 4/5
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsthe concierge loungeoffice parkbusiness parkcorner roomevery hournice hotelparking garagedc areabreakfast buffetfront desk staffgreat rateweekend staythe dunn loring metro stationup to dateking bedbusiness travelindoor pool
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I stay here when I'm in the DC area visiting my daughters. It's a very nice hotel in a peaceful location. Hotel looks newer, always very clean and the staff is excellent. Sometimes I arrive late always get a quiet room so I can sleep in a bit. Weekend and holiday prices are a superb value for this level of quality.

• Stayed: August 2012
    FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to see that we were able to provide a great stay and a great value on the weekends! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to see your daughters!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel isn't on the metro, but if you have to come to DC on official business I like it a lot. It is a quite location inside the beltway. Free parking and a breakfast buffet that will make your waistline grow quickly. I have found the staff to be friendly - including the food area. When I have to stay more than one night, this is my perferred location - 20 minute drive to downtown.

One drawback is this location hosts quite a few bus tours. I have had to weave myself through many students and at times elderly to get to the elevators. This has happened only a few times.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your observations of our Falls Church hotel. It is great to see that you were able to take advantage of our government rate program and that we were able to exceed your expectations. While the hotel is not on Metro, we do offer complimentary shuttle service to the Dunn Loring Metro stop every hour as a convenience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

All I can say is they know their business. Staff of the hotel are consistent and they have a very low turnover. You see the same friendly faces all the time. I have stayed at this hotel at least 100 nights over the past four years and they always remember me, even after a long absence. The room sizes vary throughout the hotel. They have several that have wonderful angles and many different suites that will please your need for extra space. The sink counters are a little on the small side but the sink is always separate from the bathroom. The beds are typical Marriott comfortable and the linens are very soft and silky. Of course, the Fairview Park has very high rates during the work week because of where they are located. However, their rates are fabulous on the weekends.

The hotel is in a lovely business park and there is a 2 mile long walking trail that winds through the trees and around a nearby pond. They have a free shuttle every hour to the Dunn Loring Metro station from early morning until late evening.

If you have Marriott status of Gold or above you can enjoy their Concierge Lounge during the week and will receive complimentary breakfast on weekends. For those who do not have this status, breakfast is expensive and I recommend getting something at the Starbucks.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed September 4, 2012

I loved my stay at The Park Marriott, Falls Church. $79 weekend rate could not be beat. Stayed two nights at a nice hotel for a great price. The place is classy, very clean and comfortable. They have a great (small) indoor/outdoor pool with jacuzzi. If money is tight and you need to get away this is a great weekend place. We made it into DC in maybe 20 minutes and if you prefer not to drive in, mass transit I think is nearby. The only heads up I would give and its not a negative, is that its in a gorgeous wooded area in like an "office park" setting. Not a normal hotel setting but lovely. We saw deer everyday. For $79 we got a beautiful (comfy bed) room on the 14th floor (ask for what you want and they try to do it, ask for extra pillows they send em right up). A nice, safe clean hotel. Very classy place for example if guests order a pizza delivery, the pizza guy cannot go up to the room, you must go down to get your pizza. I thought that was very classy. Well worth the money and best deal within 20 min of DC. Food at hotel expensive as expected. Starbucks downstairs in the am was a nice treat. Brought Starbucks up to room and wife was so happy!

Room Tip: Ask for high floor
    • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
    FVPM, General Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for your observations of our Falls Church hotel. I'm very happy to see that you found us to be a great value. When it comes to location, we do offer a nice, quiet alternative to other hotels. It is good to see that you (and your wife) found our Starbucks and liked that convenience. I do too! We look forward to your next visit, and thanks again!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

A great staff, courteous and even though extremely busy took my luggage to and from my car. The overflow parking is horrid! A very long walk and dimly lit at best. There were no fitted sheets on my bed, I could see loose feathers through the first top sheet which had numerous holes in it. There was a water bottle lying on the floor in the hallway, same spot and position, for two and a half days straight. My room had a very long but awkward looking balcony with two little chairs on it. On the upside, there is a great path for walking and close access to the freeway.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business